003

As the two were walking, there was only silence. There were many points where Wilbur wanted to talk but couldn't. He never knew where Y/n lived so he doesn't know about his personal life. Y/n on the other hand, decided to break the silence. "I've actually never had someone stay over my house overnight." Wilbur looks at Y/n and he continues. "I've had Fundy over but his mom is kind of strict so he's never able to stay long."

Wilbur didn't like Fundy, nor any of Y/n's friends but at the moment, he couldn't worry about them. "So, thank you Wilbur." Y/n turns his head to look at Wilbur with a smile. He looks down and chuckles softly, scratching the back of his neck. "N-No problem.." Wilbur looks back up to Y/n with a shy look.

The two continue talking and about half an hour later, they arrive at Y/n's home. He stops in front of the driveway and Wilbur puts a hand on Y/n's arm. Y/n looks at him and smiles. "Alright, let's go." They walk up the driveway and up to the code lock. Y/n puts the code in and Wilbur watches what the numbers are.

"4296..." The garage opens and the two go in. Y/n shuts the garage and opens the door. "Mum! I'm home, My friend is here as well!" They both walk into the hallway and Y/n points to one of the doors. "That's my room, just put your bag in there." Wilbur nods and opens the door. Y/n walks to the kitchen and pulls out a monster.

"You better not try anything with your fucking friend." Y/n rolls his eyes and looks at her. "Funny that you of all people think I can get anyone to even come near me." He opens the can as he says this and his mum scoffs. "Don't talk back to me." Y/n shrugs, beginning to walk off. "Sorry, you obviously wanted a conversation though."

She turns around with an angry look. "I swear to god D/n (DeadName), I will throw this bottle at you." Y/n shrugs and walks away. "Don't walk away from me when I'm talking!" He peeks his head around the corner with an annoyed look. "Make up your mind, do you want me to talk or not?" She throws the bottle and Y/n walks back into the hallway.

Meanwhile, Wilbur is going through Y/n's clothing with a smile almost ear to ear. He almost can't believe he's in his darling's bedroom. He notices a hoodie in the back of the closet with what he's guessing is bleach stains over the shoulders, sleeves, and hood. Wilbur picks it up and squeezes it to his chest with a smile.

"...do you want me to talk or not?" Wilbur looks at the door and Quickly puts the hoodie in his bag. Y/n walks in and he looks at him. "Sorry if you heard anything. Normal shit here." Is all he says. Y/n shuts the door and walks over to his bed, sitting down on the floor. They stay quiet and after a little while, Wilbur goes into his bag. Carefully, he takes out his song notebook without revealing the hoodie.

"I wanted to ask about that, I didn't want to pry if it was personal though." Y/n says suddenly. Wilbur clears his throat and takes a pencil out before zipping up the bag. "It's not anything really, I-I write songs but-" "REALLY!!?" Wilbur looks at Y/n, who has his hands over his mouth. Y/n lets out a nervous laugh before clearing his throat. "I-I mean, that's cool."

He looks at his monster and Wilbur can't help but smile. He moves over to Y/n and sits next to him. "I can show you some of the songs I've made..?" Y/n looks at him with a smile and nods. The two go through the songs and Y/n even helps Wilbur with some of them, changing some lyrics a bit so it sounds a little better.

The two laugh until they hear Y/n's mum. "I'm going out, you better not do anything while I'm gone!" Y/n's face flushes from embarrassment and Wilbur squeezes his notebook at the thought, his face heating up. Y/n gets up and goes to the door, opening it. "MUM! SHUT THE HELL UP!! WE AREN'T GOING TO DO SHIT!!"

We hear a door shut and Y/n shuts his door with a sigh. "Sorry Wilbur. She always assumes that when I have friends over that we'll do that." Wilbur lets out a nervous chuckle. "N-No it's alright." Y/n walks back over to Wilbur and sits back down. They relax in a comfortable silence before Y/n breaks it.

"You want anything to eat?" Wilbur nods and Y/n gets up. He walks over to the door but before opening it, he turns to Wilbur whose just staring at him. "Are you coming?" Wilbur snaps back into reality and starts getting up with a soft laugh. "Yeah, sorry." Wilbur walks over to Y/n and the two leave the room.

Y/n steps over some glass and warns Wilbur as well. "Careful, I need to clean that up." Wilbur nods and they get in the kitchen. Wilbur stands behind Y/n, holding his left arm. Y/n goes into the pantry and looks around. "Hm, we have crisps. I need to go out this weekend." He grabs out some walkers and hands one to Wilbur.

He takes it and Y/n leans against the counter. The two pretty much stay quiet before Wilbur speaks up. "So what's next?" Y/n thinks for a moment and lets out a quiet sigh. "I know something we can do. Come with me." He gets off the counter, putting the crisps down. Wilbur puts his down and Y/n begins walking off.

They walk to a room at the end of the hall that's further away from everything. "Mum doesn't know about this room so you and Fundy are the only others who know." He opens the door to reveal a computer set up. Wilbur walks in, obviously surprised. It was a surprisingly big room, there were L.E.D lights across the ceiling, two computers, a GoXLR, a really nice camera and router, and a microphone.

Along with a pair of gaming headphones. There was a separate desk with an L.E.D. face mask, a F/c hoodie, and some fingerless gloves. "Welcome to my stream room!" Wilbur turns to Y/n trying to come up with words. Y/n just laughs a bit and walks over to the table. He takes his varsity jacket off and slips the hoodie on.

He puts on the mask and gloves and walks to the computer. "You wanna play some games?" Wilbur nods and the mask changes to a laughing face. It changes back to the smile when Y/n tells Wilbur to shut the door and grab a chair. He does as he's told as Y/n logs into the computer.

Y/n goes to his streaming platform and presses start stream after renaming it to "Playing games w/ a friend". People start piling in and Y/n starts talking after a few minutes. "Hello everyone! Welcome to the stream!" He switches the stream to his webcam and waves to the camera. "Hello, chat!"

He looks at the chat box and starts reading. "'Who's that with you?' This is my friend Wilbur! Say hello Will." He waves to the camera with a smile. "Ayup chat." A donation comes in. "Thank you SilvylovesU/n for the 5 pounds, I love your content, it really cheers me up. Not a problem mate! Glad I can bring smiles to your faces."

Wilbur decides to look around the room and spots a lizard head. He looks at Y/n to see he's just reading chat and donations. Wilbur gets up and grabs the head. He puts it on and walks behind Y/n. Chat starts spamming things like "LMAO" and "Turn around." Y/n's face mask turns to a confused look. "Chat there's nothing th-" He says, beginning to turn around.

Wilbur yells out 'Ah' and Y/n lets out a squeal before falling out of his chair. The two start laughing and Wilbur helps Y/n up. "You're so fucking stupid Wilbur." Y/n says between laughs. He takes the head off and puts it back where he found it. They sit back down and go back to what they were doing.

"Alright! As the title says, we are going to be playing some games." Y/n makes the stream smaller and goes onto steam. "What shall we play?" He looks at chat and sees a lot of people requesting I'm On Observation Duty. He looks at Wilbur to see if he's fine playing and says 'sure'

1 hour and 32 minutes in..

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Wilbur yells out. Y/n starts laughing and quickly picks the kitchen and intruder, then submits it. "HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INTRUDER?!" Y/n officially loses it and lays his head on the desk laughing once the night ends. Chat was spamming emojis of a chibi Y/n laughing.

Y/n finally stops laughing and shuts steam and makes the stream bigger. "Alright, for the last few minutes, let's just do a Q&A." People ask both of them questions and they answer. "Thank you Hannah25 for the 20 pounds! Who is the older of the two?" Y/n leans back and looks at Wilbur. "Well I'm 18, How old are you Wilbur?" "19 in a few days." Y/n looks at the camera and shrugs.

"Y'all got your answer! Wilbur is the older dumbass." Wilbur laughs a bit before shoving Y/n a bit. He laughs as well. "Well! I hope you guys enjoyed the stream and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day or night! Bye guys!" Y/n raids someone and then ends the stream. He double checks before taking the mask off.