005

Ok, so. Quick little thing for the chapter. I'm too lazy to actually write another stream chapter! Time skip, yayyy.

One month later...

The final bell of the day. Everyone rushes out of the classroom but Y/n and Wilbur stay side by side, just talking. Y/n was hiding something though, something from Wilbur. He had been getting letters in his locker ever since he met Wilbur. He didn't want Wilbur to worry so he said nothing, but they had started getting way more persistent.

Suddenly, there's a voice calling out to Y/n, breaking him out of his thoughts. "Hey Y/n~! Are you going to be at the game tonight love?" Jessie. She was new to the school and has been hitting on Y/n since the first day. Lately giving him pet names. Y/n stops and turns to her. "First off, stop with the 'love' and 'baby', I don't know you, we are not dating. Secondly, yes. I kind of have to since I'm on the team." Y/n retorts.

Wilbur shoots Jessie a glare and she scoffs. "Whatever." She says. The two start walking again and get to Y/n's locker. "So, I did have a question for you, Wilbur." Y/n says, opening his locker. He pulls out the new letter and lets out a quiet sigh. "Yeah..?" Wilbur wasn't really paying attention to what was happening, he was just staring at Y/n, so it was obvious he didn't hear the footsteps behind him.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Someone says. Wilbur turns around and Y/n just turns his head a bit. "What do you want.." Wilbur says as Y/n gets up, shutting his locker. "I would just like to know why you're hovering over my boyfriend." Y/n scoffs and leans against the lockers. Wilbur gets ready to say something, when Y/n speaks up.

"Jared, we aren't together anymore. I broke up with you last year, so can you stop harassing me and my friends." Jared looks at Y/n with a smile. "Baby, come on. We were perfect together!" He pushes past Wilbur and goes to Y/n. "Well you should've thought of that before cheating." Jared rolls his eyes and reaches for Y/n's hand, when Wilbur grabs his wrist. Jared looks at Wilbur annoyed but is met with a look that could kill.

"Listen, I don't want any problems and I know for a fact Y/n doesn't either. So how about you fuck off you fucking twat." Jared scoffs, but Wilbur just tightens his grip. "I didn't get a response. So are you going to leave us alone or not..?" His nails start digging into Jareds wrist, making him wince a bit. "Fine! Whatever, just let me go!"

Wilbur lets go and Jared walks away rubbing his wrist "Fucking freak." Wilbur relaxes and looks at Y/n with a smile. Y/n's face heats up a bit and he clears his throat. "Thanks Will, you didn't have to do that." There were so many things Wilbur wanted to say, but just responded with; "Not a problem.."

Y/n grabs his stuff and finally asks his question. "Anyways. Are you coming to the game..? I know you probably have other things to do but-" Wilbur interrupts, "Yeah! Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Y/n doesn't continue but lets out a nervous laugh before responding. "A-Alright. Uhm.. I made sure that if you did come that you'd get a front row seat.

Y/n smiles softly, rubbing the side of his neck. He looks to the side and continues. "I just thought you'd want to be able to see everyone play up close." Wilbur's face starts to burn and starts fidgeting with his hands. "Y-Yeah, uhm. Yeah, that sounds nice." Y/n looks at Wilbur, keeping the smile.

"Y/N!! STOP FLIRTING WITH WILBUR! WE HAVE A GAME TO GET READY FOR!" Y/n looks over to where the voice came from to see Nick around the corner. "I-I'll see you later Will." Y/n starts running to Nick and starts yelling at him a bit while Nick laughs. Wilbur was just watching but smiled. "See you later darling.." He said to himself. He starts walking off happily.

Meanwhile, Y/n was arguing with Nick. "I wasn't flirting idiot!" "That's what it looked like." Y/n groans and the two head into the changing room to get ready. "What took you so long Y/n?" George asks. "He was flirting with Wilbur again." Y/n punches Nick's arm and he yells at him. Dream wheezes a bit, Alex wasn't really paying attention, neither was George.