~20 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄?

Start from the beginning

Noel was a manipulator, and if he had that platform, he could do a lot with it. Noel was a fucking manipulator.

Obsessed,

Obsessed,

Was I obsessed with him?

Was he right?

Those thoughts crossed my mind, while I pushed my laptop away, creating more space for me to lie on my bed.

I thought of the best reply.

Oh! Does he want to suck
my dick?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mr straight as a ruler.

Anxious, I stared at my phone, as I bite my lip. Immediately I saw the two blue thick. More like he was waiting for my response.

+2347036789037
I would rather fuck a madman than go down with you. Bastard, get my name off your motherfucking tongue, or I would deal with you. I'm not joking, stop using me for clout.

Immediately I read his response, I hissed, as I began typing too.

Clout you say? Chelsea come on now,
It's just the both of us here, who are you trying to fool? Someone who knows you or doesn't, you would rather fuck a madman than fuck me, are you suffering from loss of memory
Or do you just feel like running that
thing you call a mouth, we both
know who is obsessed with the other,
we both know who the jealous
mf is. You messed me up, I swear,
I am fucking not gonna let you be
happy, so long as I'm alive. You
of all people know me very well,
I'm gonna fuck up your life the same way you did mine. That's a promise.

I let my breath out, immediately I tapped send, that was when I realized how long I was holding it, and my shaky hands. I hated him so much, the anger and hatred I felt at this point were taking over my whole body completely.

Immediately I saw the two blue ticks in display, he started typing, then stopped, and immediately I saw the last seen, I threw my phone to a corner. At this point, I knew Noel wasn't BA POLICE, which brought me back to square one.

My ringtone brought me back to reality, I sluggishly got up from my bed, trying to reach it, with a tiny hiss.

Onome's name was boldly displayed on the screen. I knew why she was calling, and hell yeah, was I ready to transfer aggression?

"Bitch, stop calling me. And go get a life." I hissed.

There was silence.

"Please. I promise this would be the last time." She sounded dull and weak.

I took a deep breath, before trying to respond.

"Are you fine?" I was concerned. A feeling I despised having for another person. I wanted to be far away from everyone as possible. At this point, I didn't have the strength to care for anyone or feel any sort of affection. Because if there was one thing I couldn't handle. That was rejection and distance.

"I just need the pills. I promise this is the last time." She spoke.

The more she spoke, the more I felt a strong urge of giving in.

"Look, Onome get a life and stop disturbing mine. I have a lot going on with me. It's not all about you, the world doesn't fucking revolve around you. Please fix yourself. Personally..." I stopped.

The silence. I felt bad saying all those things to her. I knew the next thing I had to do.

I hung up on her.