At the Ahimelechs

As soon as Mahlon arrived home with so much worry on his face, the mother;Naomi sighed" what is it again Mahlon?" are you still arguing with Moabites about human sacrifice? My son please, we are strangers in this land and you know how aggressive they are especially to strangers... please stay away from them and their customs and traditions.
Mum!! Shouted Mahlon. I will never stop until they stop...in two days time, another girl child will be sacrificed like an animal to a dead God made by man...I won't allow it he sreamed..
And I'm beginning to fall for that priestess, He whispered to himself...but her mother managed to hear it and Shouted " oh God of Israel,! save me from this trouble maker" she faced Mahlon and adviced, stay away from that priestess, she is betrothed to the Chief priest of Chemosh and the whole nation of Moab were aware... Please my son...you are courting death... please don't bring trouble to my family...
Mahlon and held his mother Naomi's shouder and said lovingly , mother, there's nothing to worry about.
Naomi shouted: there's a lot to worry about... Ahimelech , do something!!
Ahimelech approached them both and told Mahlon" listen to your mum, she is right, if the priest get to know your thoughts.. they will not only come after you but the entire family... please my son... stay away from that priestess...
Chillion also joined the persuasion..."Brother, mum and dad are right...stay out of trouble"...
Mahlon sighed and retired to his room... obviously daring his family...