The Chief priest of Chemosh

The Chief priest of Chemosh is a man in his late fifties.. tall with a protruding tommy.
He was surrounded with other attendant priest who double for his servants.
He was fuming and pacing furiously when Ruth arrived...
" How dare you speak with that low-life goldsmith" he raged...
That Israelite refugee thinks he can share my would-be bride with me...how dare he?
Urrrghhh...I feel like strangling something...he rushed towards Ruth and raised his hand to slap her...Ruth cringed and screamed out of fear but the expected pain never came.
The Chief priest furiously yanked his hand away from her and vowed " if I ever see you talk with him ever again, I will kill both of you "!!!!!

Ruth's P.O.V
The sight I met at Thoa's (Chief priest)
Chamber when I entered was so scary...I closed my two ears as he raged uncontrollably...I was wondering what the matter was...until he mentioned Mahlon the goldsmith. I trembled because I'm already considering his words about my position and somehow I'm feeling drawn to him and yearn to listen more to him... and now....my thoughts was rudely interrupted with my shoulder violently grabbed and a slap threatening to land on my face...I felt relieved when it never landed...only for one of the servants to rudely shove me outside at the command of the raging Thoa"get her out of my sight" woaaaaaaa....