Blocked.

Parker and ruby are at lunch.
"ruby, you know kai blocked me."
"why does it matter?"
"because im trying to apologize for outing him?"
"you don't need to" ruby says leaning on the wall. " he deserved it, he was a horrible person towards you. And who knows who he can so this shit to next. If outing him was the only way t for him to understand shit well I guess that it"
"ruby just shut the fuck up. Your fucken straight you don't know how the duck it feels."
Ruby stands there with a shock face.
"ok then" she says and walks away.
Parker sits down and starts crying. He puts his hands on his face. That when he feels someone sit next to him.
"go away ruby" he says his voice is breaking down.
"it's not ruby "
Parkers head went up and looked at them. It's one of kai's 'friends'
"so you and kai kissed. Does that mean your a couple now?" he asked.
"no? He's ignoring me now."
"so what are you are you gay? Do you have a crush on me ?"
"im bi" Parker snaps back.
"oi guys! I found another fag!" he yells.
All of the guys start laughing so Parker stands up and walks away. He just fighter with one of his friends and the guy he likes hates him.

The bell rang and he heads to home room. He sees ruby in the hallway and she walks the other way over to her other friends. He walks inside the room and all the seats are taken. Except for the one next to kai.
He sits next to kai but kai moves the seat away from him. They sit in silence while everyone else was talking. Parker goes on his phone and puts headphones on and listens to music.