Next Day

It's the next day and kai is walking Into school. All of his friends are yelling at Kai to sit with them but he walks past. He needs to find Parker. He soon finds Parker with ruby. Parkers hands on on his eyes and ruby has her hand on his shoulder.
"can I talk to Parker?" Kai says, Parker's head lifts up and there are tears rolling down his eyes.
"of shit Parker you ok?" Kai asks sitting to him.
Parker puts his hands but onto his face. And gets up ruby follows him.
Kai realises he has done something wrong but he has no idea what he did.
When the bell rings Kai waits a bit after the bell so he could possibly sit next to Parker. When he walks in the homeroon Parker is no where to be seen. Kai gets his phone out and starts messaging Parker.

--------------------------------------------------------------
                         -messages-
Kai- Parker what the fuck is going on why are you crying?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Parker opens kais message but just leaves him on read.
"are you ready to tell me why your upset?" ruby asked.
"we kissed." Parker says softy.
"you kissed who!?"
"Kai kissed me" he said tearing up.
"oh, but what's wrong?"
"he won't tell anyone were friends on anything. I feel like he is gonna betray me.again. "
--------------------------------------------------------------
                             -lunch-

Kai walks out of class and checks his phone. No new notifications. He checks if Parker seen what he sent, he is left on delivered. He puts his phone back in his pocket. And goes looking for Parker. He finally found him after a couple of minutes.
"parker, we need to talk."
"he doesn't want to talk to you" ruby says annoyed.
"please?"
"fine." Parker got up "what do you want to talk about?"
"idk maybe you left me on read. Now your upset with me? And you won't tell me why" kai snaps
"because you don't even like me."
Parker says "you don't like me for me!"
"I do why do you think I kissed you!"
"you kissed me for this me! Not my real self!"
"what you mean the emo you?" Kai asked.
"yes! You fucken bullied me for it! And now you except me to like you? You even lied to your friends. "

Ruby is standing between them going of at each other.

"Kai you kissed Parker??" one of kais friends asked laughing.