WTF?

(parkers pov)
I'm laying in bed with my tv blasting sad songs. I'm staring at my room. Thinking of how much of a fucken dick Kai is. I should never have trusted him. I thought we would be friends. But he used me for a laugh.
Fuck sake now I'm crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Next day at school

Parker is storming into the school. Everyone is looking at him as he death stares everyone. He finds kai and says "wtf? Why did you tell me to fuck off! You legit fucken invited me to KFC with you!" Kai looks at Parker shocked.
"no I didn't ?" he says.
At that moment Parker slaps Kai across the face. everyone gasp. Kai looks at parker. "I am not hitting you," he says quietly. Everyone looks at kai shocked.
Kai is known to start fights. But this is odd for him. Kai gets up and walks away.
"what tf happened?" ruby asks Parker.
"I don't fucken know".

The bell rings and everyone walks to homeroom. When Parker gets into the classroom Kai is already seated. Parker sits across the room from him. Kai has his head down on the desk. Parker thinks he might me crying because he keeps sniffling.
"did you make kai cry? That's the first." someone says loud enough to make kai here. Kai gets up and walks out of the classroom.
Parker gets up and follows Kai.
"what the fuck you crying about ?" he asked.
"I can't say," he says softly.
"Why did you lie to your friends?" Parker says trying not to cry. "I thought you wanted to be my friend. You fucken apologize !" Parker says getting frustrated.
"yeah! And I was being real with my apology! I just can't be seen with you!"Kai says yelling.
"why can't you be seen with me?" Parker says crying "you bought me food then acted as I sat with you when you fucken invited me!"
"Because I'm scared!" Kai yells.
"scared of what!" Parker getting frustrated now.
"scared im gonna do this".

He grabs parkers arm and pulls him into the janitor's closet. And pushes him to the shelves and kisses him.