Chapter 6

Sakura's eye twitches as she stares at the bridge builder in-front of her. She's been doing missions all week and looking after both boys and Kakashi keeps getting his war flashbacks when he looks at her. She sighed, she could really use some meditation right now.

"What's this? It's just a bunch of damned squirts." Tazuna said, and Sakura narrowed her eyes at the bottle of sake in her hand. It brings back nostalgic memories of her shishou. "Particularly you, the smallest one with the idiot face." Tazuna said and Sakura smirked at Sasuke, knowing he's annoyed she's still taller than him, meeting a height of 5,6.

Sasuke being 5,0. He glared at her and crossed his arms. "Are you really a ninja?" Tazuna said, snapping them out of their staring contest. Naruto laughs. "Who's the smallest one with the idiot face he's talking about.?" He asked, his hands on his hips, looking at them.

Sakura and Sasuke smirk at each other and stand next to Naruto. Sakura grabs his collar as he goes to hit Tazuna. "I'll kill him!" Naruto thrashes around. "What good is it supposed is it going to do? You're supposed to guard Tazuna, you moron!?" Kakashi said, waving a scolding hand in-front of Naruto.

Tazuna narrowed his eyes at Sakura. "What's with the idiotic fashion sense, I bet your the weakest." Tazuna mocked, taking a sip of his sake. The rest of Team 7 froze, and slowly turned to look at Sakura. Her goggles and hair shadowed her face and Iruka, The Hokage and the hidden Anbu freeze as-well as killing intent suddenly spikes the room.

Sakura takes a step forward and stares into Tazuna's eyes. Tazuna freezes, her eyes promise death. A painful one. "I am not.. weak." Sakura whispered, grabbing his sake and throwing it aside, she grabbed the bridge builder by his shirt and pulled him down slightly to her height.

"Underestimate me again.. and I'll kill you." Sakura whispered in his ear. He rapidly nodded and Sakura pushed him back and he shivered. The killing intent leaves the room and Sakura brightens up, she sends Kakashi a grin and he sweatdrops. "Hehehe.." Sakura chuckled as Tazuna looked scared at her sudden mood change but shook it off as much as he could.

"I'm Tazuna, veteran bridge builder. You'll be risking life and limb in guarding me to the max." Tazuna said and Sakura smirked, remembering the battles they faced during their mission to the Wave. Sakura called it Team 7's Wave Arc. Sakura loved the feeling of danger, she could never get enough of it.

In the war, she was grinning like a mad man as she defeated Zetsu's and had a one-on-one Taijutsu battle with insanely strong reanimated shinobi's and she even got to fight Madara and Obito, who praised her strength, but Sakura was dying of Chakra exhaustion after, she loved the danger too much, and she saved most of the shinobi alliance that the Chakra drained.

Kakashi looked at his team. "Meet me at the gates in 30 minutes." He said, disappearing in a poof of smoke and Tazuna left. The Hokage looked at Sakura, an eyebrow raised. Sakura talked to her team and felt a strong gaze on her back, she turned around to see the Hokage staring at her.

She stared back with narrowed eyes and didn't break eye contact until he looked away, talking to Iruka making her smirk. She left the room with her team. As they leave the Hokage's Building, a crow appears, and Sakura holds her arm out as it lands on it, a letter tied to its leg.

Sasuke and Naruto question it but Sakura shook them off. "Don't worry it's from my parents, they're on a business trip." Sakura lied and Naruto and Sasuke nodded. Sakura walks away and walks into an alleyway before using the body flicker to get to her house. The crow tilts its head and looked at her curiously. She took the letter of its leg and opened it.

Dear Sakura

Uzushiogakure is now up and fully running. I don't know how to thank you enough. Do you have a plan to take down Danzo? If so we can discuss it.