Chapter 1

"What the fuck..." Sakura cursed, looking at the reflection of her 5 year old self.. She splashed water of her face, trying to wake up from this dream. She puts her hand in a ram sign. "Kai.. Kai.. KAI KAI KAI Dammit!" She smashed her fists down on the sink with small tears in her eyes.

Sakura's eyes start to burn and more tears gather in her eyes. "Gah!" She stumbles back towards the wall. Holding herself up. She stumbles around the room, clutching her eyes and grunting in agony. She leans over the sink, holding on as the burning. Sakura looks into the mirror and her eyes grow wide. The eyes of a murderer stare back at her. Red eyes of a ally stare back at her. The eyes of a killer stared back at her. The eyes of the victims who fall into curse of hatred, stare back at her..

The Sharingan stares back at her.

Sakura reels back in shock of the spinning Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan spinning in her eyes. More precisely, Obito and Kakashi's EMS in both of her eyes. She gasps in pain as her eye starts to bleed slightly. She deactivates the Sharingan, hoping to stop draining her reserves of chakra. She wipes away the blood and sits in a meditative position on the floor and searches for her chakra reserves.

She slightly gapes at the tiny reserves before her. 'What the heck!? I forgot how small my reserves were when I was a kid. Now this is a problem..' But something catches her attention. A dark, but warm chakra resides inside her too. It's familiar... it's almost like... NO! It can't be right?! She enters her mind scape as quick as she can.

Her mind scape is the sky, cherry blossom petals floating around, the floor like a mirror as the sky is reflected in it. She gasps at the beauty of her mind scape. 'Wow... it's beautiful..' Sakura thought, before smacking her face, snapping her out of her thoughts. No time for distractions. She searches for the source of Chakra. She looks around before seeing a big lump of dark orange in the distance. Her heart drops to her stomach as she runs towards the giant lump of dark orange.

She speeds to a stop in front of it, eyes wide in shock. "Kurama?!" Sakura shouted, eyes wide in shock. Kurama yawns and his eyes open. "Hey brat.. where are we?" He asked, stretching slightly. His nine tails swishing behind him.

"My mind scape! I think we went back in time but I need to be sure! So I'll check the Hokage faces after this. For some reason I'm 5 years old as you can see. And how are you in my mind scape!?" Sakura theorised before pointing at Kurama with a confused look.

"It seems when me and that Obito brat gave you our chakra while you were dying, it must have made some sort of time effect because now, we are in the past and my chakra and soul is sealed inside you. It seems I've like.. duplicated. Naruto from the future will still have the same Kurama inside of his and so will the past one. It's all a bit complicated but it seems the chakras clashed as well as the chakra from the ash killing bone creating some sort of space time effect." Kurama explained making her eyes go wide.

"But that literally defeats all the laws of physics and space time jutsus." Sakura deadpans and Kurama shrugs. "It also sort of explains why I have Kakashi and Obitos Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan." Sakura frowned in thought.

"Don't think to hard on it brat.. just try fix the future or something. Most of the Shinobi alliance has fallen and so has most of your friends. Think about it. You can change the future and make it into a better one than we had." Kurama suggested.

"I don't know how I can do it alone though." Sakura sulked, Kurama bumped his head with hers playfully. "Who says your alone brat?! I'll help you after all I got nothing else to do anyway." Kurama grumbles. Sakura smiled at the giant fox in front of her "Arigato Kurama. Where do we start?" She asked and he laughs.