13 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

jungkook then came in. he had a unreadable expression.

"im sorry jungkook." taehyung looked down. he felt the bed sink down and next thing his head was raised by his chin.

"don't be sorry about anything love. im quite upset that you're pregnant although you're still young and have a lot to look forward to but otherwise, im grateful love." jungkook kissed his lips softly.

"why haven't you asked me to be yours yet?" taehyung finally asks after all this while. "im waiting for the right moment. that moment is yet to come and i'll be ready and you should be too." jungkook smiled.

taehyung nodded and hugged jungkook. "thank you for giving me such a blessing my love." jungkook said into taehyung's neck. "im glad to be giving you such a blessing love." taehyung replied

taehyung was still upset about jimin shouting and telling everyone that he's pregnant so he hasn't been talking to him for a while now. they were on their way to drop taehyung at his house.

"taehyungieee!!! talk to me please! im sorry ok. you're making me sad taebearie!" jimin whined to taehyung. "you should feel sad. i feel a bit betrayed." taehyung said. "i don't know what i did." jimin pouted. "really?" taehyung looked at him.

a hour ago
jimin's bathroom

taehyung sat on the toilet seat as he anxiously shook his feet and bit his fingers. "tae what're you doing?" jimin asks. "taking a test." taehyung said. "what test? oh!" jimin said as he saw the pregnancy test on the bathroom sink.

"im too nervous to look at it. can you tell me what it says?" taehyung asks. "sure." jimin nods.

after three minutes, it beeps and jimin's eyes went wide. "you're lying." taehyung shakily said. he got up and went beside jimin. they both look at the test and back at each other.

"it's...positive" taehyung said. jimin was utterly speechless. he didn't know what to do or how to but being dramatic jimin, he screamed. "ahhhhhh!!!!!! what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!"

present

"im going to cry." jimin said. "don't care." taehyung waved him off as he looked out the window. there was an awful gap between the two.

jimin started sniffling and looked at taehyung with teary eyes and pouty lips. "im sorry tae! please forgive me!" jimin cried. taehyung eyes momentarily widened because jimin was actually crying. taehyung couldn't help but let his eyes gather tears also.

"jiminie!" taehyung cried. the soulmates cried in each other's arms all the way to jimin's house. "i love you!" they cried. the driver could only look at them with concern.

soulmates they were indeed.

back at seokjin's house, it was only namjoon and seokjin as jungkook left shortly after taehyung and jimin.

"so you're staying." hoseok asks on the other line. "yeah, he offered." namjoon said. "really?" hoseok smirked.

"whatever you're thinking, stop." namjoon laughs. "don't break the poor man's back joon-ah. night." hoseok teacher then hanged up.

"who was that?" seokjin asks as he buttoned the dress shirt's middle button. "just hoseok." namjoon asks.

"what was he saying?" seokjin wrapped his arms around namjoon's waist from behind.

"just not to break your back." namjoon laughed and faced seokjin.

"can you promise that?" seokjin teased. "no i can't." namjoon smirks and leans down to kiss seokjin lips.

"show me then mr. kim" seokjin whispers. namjoon was quite taller than him so seokjin had to go on his tippy toes. "don't test me." namjoon gripped seokjin's waist.

*

"we have to start baby shopping soon!" jimin squealed. "i haven't been pregnant for a day yet jiminie." taehyung laughs.

"still." jimin said. "whatever. i'll come by tomorrow." taehyung hugged jimin.

"bye and be careful." jimin hugged back. they said their i love you and then they parted ways.

taehyung went up to his room and got ready for bed. when he came out the bathroom, his phone then rang. seeing the caller's name he smiled.

"are you home?" jungkook asks.

"yeah, i just reached." taehyung said with a smile. "what're doing?" jungkook asks.

"getting ready to sleep." taehyung sat down on the bed as he put the phone on speaker.

"can't you bless my eyes." jungkook chuckled. "stop being nasty." taehyung laughed.

"ok ok. . .but tae, this a huge step in both our lives. i still can't believe it. im going to be a father." jungkook says. "neither can i." taehyung smiles.

"hey, do you think im capable of being a father?" jungkook asks. "you're going to be the best." taehyung says. "i can't change a diaper." jungkook says. "you'll learn." taehyung says.

"what if i don't want to move when the baby starts crying out of nowhere in the middle of the night?" jungkook says.

"you will." taehyung says. "are you sure?" jungkook says. "yeah, you hate it when i stress myself. i won't be surprised if you will get out of a meeting randomly just for your child." taehyung laughs.

"i love you." taehyung says. "i love you so much more and our little one." jungkook says. "wow, this is really happening. oh my god." taehyung sighed.

"yeah and you'll be the best mom in the entire world." jungkook says. "thank you, that means a lot." taehyung giggled.

"go rest. i can't wait to start this journey." jungkook says.

to think they've all come so far.

jimin and yoongi, divorced lovers who got back together with the intention of rebuilding their lost trust and love.

taehyung and jungkook, lovers unsure of what they were and where they stood. now they are preparing for the beginning of their family.

namjoon and seokjin, two workaholics who never had time for romance found each other and are very happy.

their stories are just starting.

end.