37

After spending their best two days at the cruise doing shopping playing games.... having lots of fun....they yesterday came back to Seoul....yes BTS is back in Seoul to again start their idol life.....

Yesterday they all were so tired that they all left their luggage in the living room and went in their rooms to complete their sleeps.....

Currently they all were in the dinning room having breakfast....they were woke up by the same method Jin playing song and than all of them coming down one after another......kook wasn't that difficult to wake now as he too came down hearing the song sound....

"It feels so nice to be back here"jhope said....

"Right....I missed all this"Jimin said....

"Yeah....missed armies toooo"Jin said...

"Right we weren't able to use our phone too much because of all that....we don't even know what's going in kpop world...."kook spoke.....

"Joonie hyung when is jihoon shii is coming"tae asked ...

"He will he here is some hours"Joon answered....they all talked and had their breakfast like old days....

****

1 hour later....

All of them.were sitting in the living room with jihoon as they were waiting for jihoon to speak....he has told them that there are some mess related to them in the kpop industry they asked what the mess is....but he didn't spoke anything.....

"How should I tell....you all see that"jhoon said and switched on the television...

"Welcome to the bnc channel....I am your host hun Ji.....and we have your favorite artist of this era...the ninth....

"So Mr nam-hi....you are the leader of ninth....and as we all know your group is getting famous and is quite popular nowadays.....we all know there used to a time when bts was called the kings of kpop....but I heard you had said that your group is soon going to take that place.... please tell us your thoughts over this" the interviewer asked...

"Oh yes....I daid that... because it's truth....as you all know...BTS used to be kings of kpop...but now they are nowhere to be seen....there is no news of them....when they will be coming back....or anything....armies are waiting for them...but it seems like they are too busy with their mates that they had forgot they had fans .....and if they will be like this o don't think armies will wait more.....and you know they have became old....and we are new...we have creative mind ....and lots of talent in our group.....so I believe bts should just get disbanded and stay at their homes.....as we are here ready to take their place and become the kings of kpop"nam-hi spoke....his members nodding their heads agreeing...."

"What the hell did he think of himself"jhope asked....

"What he said....we are getting old.... stupid boy"Jin spoke gritting his teeths....

"He say armies will leave us...huh....let him live in his dreams.... because armies will never leave BTS.....and neither BTS will leave armies"Jimin said....

"Why is he so overconfident that he can be the king"tae asked with a frown....

"Let him think like this....he have to work hard to reach that place.....and before he can reach there the real kings will be back"kook spoke with a smirk......

"Jihoon shi....is there any award show coming around "Joon asked who was thinking something all this while....

"Yes....the kma(Korean music awards) are coming next week....and they had invited you all too...but I didn't answered them yet"jihoon said checking the email....