07

They both walked in the living room and their hyung's rushed towards tae as he was all detreched....

"What happened tae....are you ok"Jin asked softly....

"Yeah I am fine"tae spoke...

"You literally scared us..... don't go anywhere without telling us"Jimin said....

"I am sorry for worrying you all...."tae spoke hanging his head staring at the ground....

"It's ok tae....we understand you must have felt sad and you was disturbed.....just remember you can share your problems with us hmm"Joon spoke patting tae's shoulder.....

"Yes don't need to say sorry tae you are ok that's a relief"yoongi spoke with a soft tone which made others to look at him with amazed expression.....

"What why are you all looking at me like this"yoongi asked....

"Hyung you never said this kind of things to me when I was sad "kook said with a pout.....

"I said but you didn't heard me because you were busy playing over watch...."yoongi just shrugged....

"You didn't comforted me when people said I am short"Jimin asked....

"Because that's true Jimin..... calling people short who are short is ok....it was nothing to comfort in that"yoongi spoke

"Yoongi hyung i.am.not.short"Jimin said glaring at him....

"You believe or not but you are"yoongi said and immediately ran in his room when Jimin pulled out his slippers.....looks like today yoongi had a good sleep that is why he is so energetic....hahahahaha

They all laughed at this two ....kook looked at tae who was laughing toooo...tae also lo9ked at him and his laugh dies down when he saw the look on kook's face....

"Why are you looking at me like this"tae asked and felt his blood rushing to his cheeks when kook said....

"You look so beautiful when you laugh"kook spoke with a wide bunny smile....namjin and jhope looked at kook and than tae.....

"Oh... thank you"tae spoke breaking their eye contact which made kook to realize he said his thoughts too loud....

"By the way you play overwatch"tae spoke after 5 minutes of silence....jhope went to yoonmin as they were fighting....while Joon went to talk to their manager on call and Jin went to make something for them.....

"Yeah it's my favorite game..."kook said...

"I love that game too...."tae said smiling softly...

"Great.... let's play together then what say"kook asked and tae nodded ....both walked to kook's room and played the game....

***
After 4 hours....

"The lunch is ready....where is tae and kook"Jin asked when he didn't spotted the youngers....

"I guess they are playing in kook's room"Jimin said....

"Ok Jimin go and call them"Jin said and Jimin nodded walking upstairs.....he knocked on the door but no one answered.....so he pushed the door and giggled at them....

Both were sitting on the bed legs crossed....and we're so focused on the tv screen where the game was shown that they didn't even saw Jimin entering.....

"Guys"Jimin said standing Infront of them blocking their view....

"Yah Chim get on the side"tae said Jimin just stared at tae .....did tae just called him with a nickname....wow....but still he walked to the side....