P I T Y P A R T Y

Depuis le début

I sigh loudly and wipe at my tears before looking at JT and nodding my head. 

"I think we should go out !" Kenna proclaims loudly. 

I whip my head in her direction.

"But you're sick." I argue. 

"Ehhh I feel a lot better and you know what they say the cure to sickness is going out." Kenna states. 

"Um no one says that." I say chuckling. 

"I second that, i've never heard that statement before-" JT starts. 

"Shut up you're a foreigner." Kenna spits in her brothers direction. 

"I'M AN AMERICAN CITIZEN." JT yells. 

"Yeah...yeah and the sky is yellow. Now get out and get ready." Kenna gets up and shoos her brother out the room but not before they say a few more comments to each other.

I fall back onto the bed and just stare blankly at the ceiling. I feel a little bit better but I just want to stop thinking. 

I just want to stop thinking for an entire day. 

Does that even make any sense...is that even possible.

Maybe if I did drugs ? 

That was a joke. 

Kenna walked back into the room and opened up her humongous closet. I saw her racks of clothing and I thought about how Kenna had an amazing life.

Both her parents were amazing and even though they were separated they still were so present in her life. She often told me stories about her trips to London to visit her dad and i've met her mom in person and she's absolutely amazing. And her and JT will always have each other. 

I wasn't jealous but it did make me look back on my life and wonder why I didn't have the same?

I couldn't fathom why life threw obstacle after obstacle at me.

Jesus this is such a pity party. 

I need to stop and pull myself together...I lifted off the bed slowly just in time for a tear to slide down my cheek.

I wiped it quickly and caught the piece of cloth Kenna threw my way.

I opened up what seemed to be a dress and immediately prepared my arm for how fast I was going to throw this thing back at Kenna. 

It covered close to nothing. 

Red satin material with spaghetti straps that inched down to a corset type design and the material was bound to hug your curves.

Immediately no.

"Kenna first of all there is no way i'm wearing this and second of all when you said go out I thought you meant to grab dinner or a walk in the park or-" I say rambling. 

"Hey hey breathe..." Kenna says softly. 

I took a deep breath and nodded my head. 

"There's a party I thought we could go to-" Kenna starts. 

"No." I say lowly. 

Truth is I would've went to a party but with everything that happened today and all the emotions being brought up I wasn't really in the right state. 

"Okay then...dinner sounds nice or even a walk give me a second let me see if JT's ready." Kenna says her voice high pitched but I don't miss the slight tone of disappointment. 

I feel bad about letting down Kenna, I would love to go to a party and have some fun dancing and distract myself...

Wait.

Why shouldn't I go to the party...I mean seriously I want to go I should go. 

Right ?

"Okay JT's all ready to go we should head out-" 

"Let's go to the party." I say.

"What ?" Kenna looks at me her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Let's have fun and wear dresses and go crazy..." I tell her getting excited at the idea of not having to think. 

"Um- are you sure because you didn't want to-" Kenna starts but I quickly cut her off.

"Yes! I'm sure. I'll wear the red dress and we're going to have the time of our  lives!" I proclaim loudly. 

"Okay listen i'm more than happy to oblige but I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do so i'm going to ask again-" 

She puts her hands on my shoulders and looks me directly in the eye slightly tilting her head up due to the height difference. 

"Are.You.Sure ?" Kenna says sternly. 

I burst out laughing and shake her hands off pulling her in for a hug instead.

"Yes i'm one thousand percent sure." I say. 

"Okay...this is going to be so much fun!" Kenna squeals. 

I pick up the red dress on the floor and put it against myself and peer into the mirror as Kenna runs to tell JT about our change of plans. 

I hear JT's protests about taking us to another party but eventually he agrees. 

I admire the dress in the mirror and run my hands down my waist and hips inhaling deeply and smiling in the mirror. 

Sweet Revenge.

Word count: 1471

So i'm really excited for the next chapter since this chapter was clearly a filler. I know you all are thinking Elias is an ass.

He is. 

Butttt he needs time and hopefully I can exhibit the plans I have for him well enough to show you guys his character development.

Leave your comments, thoughts and suggestions. 

I love reading them.

Byeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️