A Bed for Three

"C' mon, one more time, do it one more time!" A month has gone by since my vacations with Luna, I dropped college, never had the attitude for advanced studies anyway, and in the new community where I'm living I don't have to worry about pretending to have a normal life, everyone cares of their own business, a bit selfish since it throws away the whole "community" meaning, but it works for me. "Don't be so stubborn! We're begging, just one last time!" The final turn has come, and I was at Hime and Hina's apartment as they told me to come, but right now they're just messing around. Surprised of my figure, they're taking it too far, at first it was funny, they brought to the living room all the cans and bottles they couldn't open by themselves and made me open them, but after that, it started to get annoying, I was literally doing a muscles exhibition show for them, like breaking nuts shells' with my finger, that was crazy difficult, I actually didn't know I could do that, then they started making me do pushups with them over my back and lift them up from the floor with my arms by hanging upon them as I stand up, this is how animals on the circus must feel, "One last time," I say reluctant, spreading my arms too for them to hold on, I lift them up and hear them laugh like kids, "Whoa, so high!" The first two times I didn't mind, but this is the seventh time and I'm starting to feel it on my muscles, I repeat to them I won't do it anymore, they nod with big smiles, they seem to be satisfied now.

It is pretty late already, the sun was setting when I came here, so I guess it must be 10 pm by now, "Say, now that we are over with the premise, what if we jump to the-" But Hime interrupts me, "Ah, there's no more beer! Do you want another beer? I sure want another beer!" I nod, with a forced smile, she picks up the empty cans and I give her mine, "As I was saying, I think, is about time for-" Hime interrupts me again, "Whew, we sure had fun tonight right?! Like; crazy fun!" I can notice the way she flusters, but Hina waves her hand apologizing to me, "Don't mind her, is just it has been a long time since we've been with a man she's really nervous," she tells me with a smile, Hime from the other side, just shakes nervously like a hamster, "D-d-d-don't be ridiculous, I'm the one who has been waiting for this chance the m-m-most!" We both laugh at Hime, I like how the roles have changed now, "You sure are, " Hina says with a mocking tone, she gets close to me, then pretends to whisper, "Between you and me, she's was so excited to meet you she had a wet dream the night before today, she was really loud too, I could hear her in my room," We can hear the trembling Hime dropping the cans of beer on the floor from listening to that, "SUZUKI YOU TWERP, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO TELL HIM THAT!" Hina runs away like a bullet as Hime chases her around the living room, I bet the neighbors have to deal with this noise every day, ah, right, they did tell me it was ok to call them by their first names. I'm honestly both tired of waiting and excited, they stop pulling each others' hair once they see me take my shirt off, they stare in silence looking at me undress, well, at least Hina, Hime can't avoid but stutter nonsense words as she looks at me, I take everything but my underwear, and look at them while caressing the bulge on my pants, they both gulp down, a bit scared, "Enough with the silly time, come," I order them, I'm not supposed to be the one in charge, and I really did not know what would happen if I tried, but in the end, they walk back to the sofa, holding hands, they stand in front of me, "sit," I continue, they nod and sit seiza-style, hey, this is fun, "Now, let's go to the room, shall we," I say while walking to the hallway, but from behind, the nervous hamster stops me, "Wait just a minute there!" She yells, raising her hand, "Why does it feel you think you're going to have sex with both of us at the same time?" Her voice is serious, but still scared, her face glowing red, either from chasing Hina around or just from being embarrassed, "We won't?" I ask, honestly a bit surprised, Hina laughs out loud and suddenly like a switch, the scared girl becomes a more composed and serious person, "Of course not! Don't tell me you're one of those who think we are tied from the waist and are always having threesomes?" Hina keeps laughing, holding her stomach with her arms, "Those are the worst fans we could ever have," she says while laughing, I turn back and apologize, "Sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend you, then, have you already decided who goes first?" I ask, they look at each other with a smile and make a weird pose, "We are going to decide that now, right Hina?" Her gesture changes as for one who is going to pitch a baseball, "You're right Hime!" Hina follows her pretending to have a bat in her hands, it is my time to be serious now, "Wait, are you really going to decide like this? With Rock, paper, and scissors?" They both laugh, "Of course! This is the funniest way to decide after all!"