Passion and Lust

"I can't wait to have a turn with you again, look, I'm so wet down here," Siro tells me as we have videophone sex at night, it seems the turns are picked to go as a cycle, once everyone has had a turn with me, the order would repeat, that is why Kizuna got so mad at Nekomiya, because she has to wait for another four girls before is her turn again, and after that, Siro comes next, I want to have sex with her so bad, this phone session makes me edge, she's an incredible tease, masturbating in front of the cam, making me look at her holes twitching while she begs for me to get inside of her. Life continues and my conversations with her on the phone so do too, we are like best friends, Nekomiya talks to me often too, mostly to coop with me on computer games or just to use me as a human shield on PUBG, sometimes we chat, nothing deep, mostly about TV shows, she tells me to call her Hinata, it feels like she wants me to be there with her, but she's been really indirect about it.

The next girl to send me a message is Mirai, the address she gives to me, it's from a building near the one Kizuna and Siro lives. I'm going on a Thursday night with basically no other info from her more than her direction, of all the girls at the karaoke party back then, Mirai was the most embarrassed of all, she agreed to participate in this "business" but she did it while feeling very ashamed of it, I can only expect for this to be another trouble. Her apartment, it's on one of the first floors, I take the stair and knock over, I can hear her shouting surprised, some stuff falling all over the floor, she takes a moment to open the door and only makes it slightly, looking at me from the tiny aperture, "You... you really came, t-the guy from the karaoke... you're," I interrupt her, "My name doesn't matter," guess I'm used to it now, "You can call me Nanashi if you want," she shuts the door and leaves me waiting outside, if I had to bet, I would say she's lying on the other side thinking about what to do.

She opens the door again and looking at the floor, a red face, she signals me to come inside. I enter her place and leave my shoes and jacket, I walk to the living room and sit on one of her sofas, she follows me from behind, completely stiff walking like a robot, the nerves are killing her and I don't really know what to say. Mirai Akari, one of the most smoking hot VRTubers out there, she loves singing Vocaloid songs and constantly makes inappropriate comments when she doesn't know what to do, I should have expected that a perv-looking girl like her would act this way when the real deal comes.

Mirai goes and sits on the couch next to me, still looking at the floor and playing with her fingers, she stutters, "S-so what should w-we do first? I g-guess you want to be paid first, or m-m-maybe you want to eat something?!" The poor girl, "I don't really need any food, and you can pay me once we are done," I tried to explain, but that just intimidated her, she looks like she was about to cry from embarrassment, she fixes her hair nervously, "I-is that so, t-then... Uhm, what should we do?"

I move to the other couch and sit beside her, she shouts quietly, startled, then I hold her hand, "If you feel any obliged to this let me tell you I can just leave if you want," she makes that weird shout again, then nods, "I-I know" Her hand trembles a lot, "Then, should I leave? I promise I won't tell the girls," She doesn't say a thing, I suppose I should go, but by the time I try to walk away she holds me by the shirt, "I don't want you to leave..." she says it on very tiny voice, looking at the other side of the room, she tries to have the strength to speak her mind, "I... I want to have sex... and I think you're really hot... but, I'm just so nervous, my body doesn't stop shaking!" she says the last part with a crying tone, I turn back and hold her tight in my arms, and before she can react I give her a kiss on the lips, she squirms and makes a little jump, I close my eyes and hold her by the arms, continue kissing her while I feel her respiration going slower and her body trembling to disappear, I pull away my lips slowly then kneel in front of her, hold her hands, and rub my fingers against hers. "How do you feel now?" she tries to answer at first, but it's like she has a hiccup, I try not to laugh, but she catches a second breath, "I'm... still nervous, but my body stopped shaking... thank you" she gives me a little smile and I smile back to her. I proceed to sit again on the couch and hold her hand as she breathes deeply for several minutes. "T-thank you..." she whispers, while playing with my fingers, "If you're fine now, can I ask you what made you so nervous?" she looks at me for the first time since I came inside the place, a little embarrassed, she reunites the strength to answer me, "They said you will really do everything we wanted... and I kind of started daydreaming about what we could do, but when the day came and you knocked on my door I got so scared... I don't want you to think I'm a freak," I laugh really loud, her face turns vividly red, I can't even apologize, that was just so funny.