Elevator

"Are you really leaving already? C'mon man! It's only 9 pm!" Says one of my friends, "You gotta enjoy living a bit more, after all, it took us to bring all these girls to this," says the other.

"I'm sorry, next time will be," I lied.

I didn't want to leave, we were four guys and the girls were four too, leaving a college party like that sounds crazy, but I had to leave. Two hours there and none of the girls wanted to talk to me, they tricked me by saying they needed to be four guys, but it was just a scheme to flirt with more girls, I don't want to be part of that.

"They're right, I have to enjoy life more," I say to myself while getting into the elevator, deep in my thoughts, I almost couldn't hear the girl running and yelling at me to don't let the doors close, I stop it just in time and apologize to her.

"Good grief, you had me yelling the whole time, are you drunk already!? At this early!?" She scolds me, her voice sounds oddly familiar, enough to shake me out of my thoughts, a girl in a Kizuna AI outfit was standing right in front of me.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention, but are you one to talk?" I try to give it back to her, "What were you doing at these hours wearing a Kizuna AI Cosplay?" a joke with a little giggle, I thought I could just have a conversation with her, I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

"Ah? Do you have a problem with my clothes?!" Her voice switches to anger as if I flipped something inside her, she corners me by slamming a hand on the wall, "this Cosplayer has some anger issues" I thought, looking back on that day, it is amazing how long it took me to realize.

"Not at all, it wasn't my intention to insult you, just a little tease," My hands wave nervously, "your Cosplay is really accurate, and you even talk like the real Kizuna." The last words made the girl roll her eyes, stand back and lean on the other side of the elevator.

"The real Kizuna? Humph... I guess you would think so," she whispers with a small pout, brings out a smartphone from her pocket, and starts typing with a finger, "How old are you?" She asks without taking her eyes away from the phone.

"Me? 26... Why you ask?" I can't tell what is this girl thinking, even if she spreads a girly and friendly aura wearing such clothes, she reacts to everything I say like a wild animal, her lips and eyes move with a sudden force of emotion, and her tone changes along with my responses too.

"Ah, is that so, I guess that works," The elevator reaches the PB and opens, but no one but us is there, the girl keeps typing on her phone, she doesn't explain why did she ask that, just why? Why this girl does want to know about me, but doesn't seem to really care? I decide that I don't want to stay and find out, I walk out of the elevator. "I decide if you leave or not, I haven't finished my questions yet." I feel a chill down my spine, looking back at her, she's smiling at me, I could have stepped out and continued with my life, I wonder what would have happened if I had done so, but at that time, I was sure of one thing and is that she looked like she would put a little bit of danger in my life, I walked inside the elevator again.

The doors close and she sets the floor we came from again, then stopped the elevator some seconds after, "Don't panic, I want to ask you some things," the girl says, pointing at my face with the flashlight of her smartphone, "How many inches are you down there?" She asks in the same cold tone she used to ask about my age.

I hate to admit, I liked having a girl asking me something like that, but nothing about what was happening seemed normal enough to be happy about it, "If I have to say-" but she interrupted me right away with her hand.

"I don't need to hear imaginary sizes, be honest or you can walk away, tell me your size when you're erect," She explains to me, I wanted to laugh, but she was really serious about it.