A New Type of Party

"Wait, you bought that rare card for 10K yen? Are you out of your mind?!" I reunited with my friends, I did not know what to do with the money Kizuna gave me, then I thought something obtained in such a weird way should be wasted in a weird way too, but using that money only made me feel worse. At least one time a month, the guys and I get on someone's apartment and play cards, we got hooked on it in high school and we keep playing it, today, they're scolding me for using the money to get a card instead of trading for it. "Where did you get that amount of money for a piece of plastic anyway?" I did not expect that question, "Some money I had saved from part-time jobs, I wasn't doing anything with it so I bought the card on an impulse" it wasn't entirely a lie.

The guys look at each other sadly, and then, the one closest to me grabs my shoulder, "Look, we get it, ok? We're sorry, we shouldn't have lied to you about the mix-up party, but don't waste your money like that because you're mad, you'll get another chance for a date." I look at them; they mean it, where my friends always this oblivious? I accept their apologies and smile, the party continues and later on we decide to go to a bar in the city. Walking by a street close to a river, I can tell, far away in the distance, Kizuna's apartment, I blush at the thought of being able to differentiate it, it has been three days since that, I met the real Kizuna AI by coincidence on a Karaoke, we had sex and she paid me for it, she said that she would call me again, she also told me to don't talk about it with anyone, it all puts me in a very delicate position.

We get to the bar, have some drinks and tell each other goodbye before Matsuda gets drunk and we have to carry him home, the dude weighs a ton. It is on the fourth day that it happens, I get a mail around 6 pm on my way home, is her, she tells me to buy a bottle of liquor and get to her apartment, but this time, by walking up to the emergency stairs instead of using the elevator, I can't tell if is her cynicism striking again or if she just wants to torture me by making me walk ten floors. I stop at a liquor store and I use the rest of the money she gave me to buy it, I can see myself smirking in the reflection of the crystal, just what is this feeling that invades me? Even though I know she's using me, I want to meet her; I want to experience that again.

Is the time for the truth, I take a deep breath, looking at all the stairs, how many of them can be? The answer was, of course, a lot, I'm hot and I'm starting to sweat, but I make it to the 10th Floor, the closer I get to her door the faster my heart beats, is really going to happen again. I enter her apartment, and this time, the whole place is illuminated, I guess is because there was no point in hiding her identity by now, I walk to the kitchen and take a couple of glasses, I walk to the room and open the door, "I bought wine, hope you like it," I say, she receives me with a smile and by surrounding my neck with her arms, she kisses me deeply, I hold her by the waist with my free arm and kiss her back, she stops me halfway with a finger, I can feel her breath on my lips, she smiles, "It has been four days and you didn't say anything about what happened, you passed your first test, congratulations."

As expected, I can never get through to her; she's above me in more senses than I thought, and even if I wanted to tell someone about what happened, I can't even start to imagine what Kizuna would do to me. She starts giving me orders; we kiss and slowly lean on the bed, we undress each other and she tells me to serve the drinks, I stand up and pour the liquor on the glasses while she embraces my naked self from behind, kissing my back and caressing my abdomen, it feels like I won a bit of her trust, and she feels a bit more comfortable with me. We go back to the bed and she sits on my lap; has a toast and drink, she teases my sight with her glass of wine, makes me have a sip from it, then slowly pours the rest of the glass over her chest; I don't even hesitate, watching it slide down her body, I hold her with two hands and slurp the liquor that has reached her belly button, I keep licking my way up, listening her little squirms turns me on, I want to put her chest in my mouth, but before I could do it she pushes me in the bed, the teasing has ended, we are going to do it.