IF Stories - Days at the Academy - PLOT

PLOT:

Rio along with Zen his father and Ayame his mother lived peacefully within the Beltrum kingdom. Lucius was dead after a failed attempt to take away Zen's life during an adventuring quest. So, Rio was able to grow up in a nice and peaceful environment, he learned spirits arts at the early age of 5 and was further strengthened since the memories of Amakawa Haruto were implanted within him. Both Zen and Ayame were delighted to see their son become so strong and believed he was a prodigy. One day when Rio came out to play in the city alone without telling his parents, he came upon an incident in which he saved a lilac-haired girl, which turns out to be the second princess of the kingdom. Rio along with his family was granted an audience with the King and Queen along with the other nobles of the kingdom, they rewarded Rio with 100 gold coins and a ticket to learn at the Beltrum Royal Academy, alongside the other nobles. Rio thought it was a hassle since he is bound to be bullied if he accepted but just as he was about to decline his mother, Ayama accepted the offer much to his shock. With fluid and graceful movements Ayame performed the Karasukian way of greeting and so did Zen. King Phillip the Third was surprised at the movement of the two, one like a knight and the other as graceful as a noble, even Rio was surprised to see his parents like that but more than that he was flabbergasted about his parents decided to enroll him in an institute chockful of nobles. And so, Rio's life as an academy student and his rise to the top BEGINS!

A/N:

Good morning, guys! Just here to inform you about the next plot of the story this time will be Celia's arc. Are you excited? Well, I am too. How will they meet this time since Celia didn't meet Rio in the slums how will she develop her feelings for Rio, and will their relationship here move faster than in the light novels? I sure hope so. See you next Chapter.