IF Stories - If the Normal Days Continued - Part 5

Boom b-b-boom boom b-b-boom boom

Countless explosions filled up the sky, not because of a crisis, but due to the celebration of the Kitayama High School Culture Fest. Students and visitors alike were buzzing about at the school entrance. Each student that can be found near the school entrance was giving flyers here and there most likely to promote the business of their class.

"Wow! So, this is the high school Fu-chan goes to. It looks lively fufu!" cried a middle-school-aged girl.

She proceeded to go further into the school to see what it has more to offer, but what she didn't notice was that she was gathering attention herself both from the visitors and the students. She had long brown hair adorned with a blue flower hairpin, brown eyes, long eyelashes, and a perfectly cute face.

Her well-defined body is a sight for sore eyes, even though she is currently wearing her blue middle school sailor uniform there was no hiding that she is well-endowed for her age.

"Oh right, I'm supposed to call Fu-chan and Chi-chan the moment I got here, I guess I'll look at the stalls here after I meet up with them". Remembering a task she should have done after arriving, she immediately picked up her phone and called her cousin Fujiwara Mafuyu.

"Hello, Fu-chan, it's me"

"Yep, I just got here"

"You're going to pick me up at your break? I can just go there if you're busy"

"Oh, Okay, then. See you later Fu-chan. Say hi to Chi-san for me"

"I'll look out the stalls while waiting then. Bye-bye"

"I got free time for a bit I guess, maybe I'll explore the festival first"

After hanging up, with the free time she got before she meets up with her cousin Minamoto Rikka decided to explore the stalls around the festivals first.

Not far from her were two sleazy-looking boys, one with dyed blond hair and brown eyes, and the other has his natural brown hair and eyes. They came to the festival not just to enjoy it but to look for girls to pick up.

"Hehe, let's enjoy this festival to the fullest, shall we?" Said the brown-haired boy

"Yes, yes let's. So come on let's not make the girls wait, Sakata, hurry up" replied the blonde-haired boy.

With that Sakata, Hiroaki decided to explore the festival with his friend while trying to pick up girls here and there.

Meanwhile, in front Haruto's classroom was packed with young women from middle school up to college girls, they decided to visit the specific room as they have heard rumors of a handsome and polite butler there.

"Coffee set for table 3" "Omurice for table 7" "Peach Mango Pie and Cola for table 5"

Haruto's classmates were busy as bees, the girls have seen this coming since they have Haruto as their classmate and secretly snapped up a photo to be used for their advertisement – without Haruto's knowledge – and posted it on social media, and the second the festival started their classroom was already brimming with young women.

Of course, the other male in the classroom was not so happy at first but as soon as they saw the girls outside their classroom they were roaring in delight and psyching themselves up to attract the ladies.

"Yosh, everyone don't let Amakawa steal the spotlight today. Let's give it our all who knows maybe we'll score a lucky hit and get someone's number" said one boy loudly clearly the leader of the gathering, clearly declaring to flirt with the customer girls they have while working, earning a full chorus of from the other boys.