𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

RUMOURS spread like wildfires, especially the bad ones. Which is how i found out about Robin apparently cheating on me. First, i heard Donna and her friends gossiping about it. Then Moose, he said it to my face and then suggested that i could date him instead...absolutely not. And finally, Finn and Gwen were whispering about it.

They're not good at whispering.

At first, i didn't believe it..but then I realised how Robin probably found someone much better than me. There were two girls specifically that i feel like Robin would fall for. Blair and Bailey. I tried to ignore the thoughts about him dating one of them because it really hurt my heart.

Instead of speaking to Robin, like a normal couple would do. I ignored him. I ignored his calls, I ignored him in school and outside of school. Finney noticed me and questioned this but I always changed the conversation. Finney doesn't believe Robin cheated, neither does Gwen...but for some reason, i do.

"Y/n, please tell us why you're ignoring Robin. If it's about the whole cheating thing, it's probably a rumour!" Gwen spoke, i was sat in her room while Finney fixed her little dollhouse for her. "Yeah, do you really think he would cheat, do you know how much he loves you?" Finn questioned, chuckling.

I sighed as Gwen rubbed my back. "I think you should talk to him...you can't avoid the situation" she said and gave me a gentle smile. Suddenly, Robin burst through the door. My eyes widened. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...Robins coming over!" Finney informed before taking Gwen and dragging her out. "WAIT THATS MY ROOM-" she whined but her brother didn't listen and shut the door.

It was just Robin and i, he sighed and sat beside me. "Why are you avoiding me?" He questioned, getting straight to the point. I looked at him, the image of him with Blair or Bailey appearing in my head. My eyes teared up, i knew i had to talk to him about it...

"Theres been rumours going around..." I whispered and he furrowed his brows. "What kind of rumours?" He asked, taking my hand in his. "That you're cheating on me" i said, his lips parted slightly as he stared at me. "And I didn't wanna confront you because...im scared that its true" i cried a little, looking down. "Y/n, Y/n...listen to me" he said, taking my chin in his hand so i could look at him.

"I would never, ever cheat on you. Fuck, if i ever did, i'd kill myself for hurting you. I care about you, and love you so so much, more than anything. Its just another dumb fucking rumour spread by girls like...Blair and Bailey cause they're jealous of us" he reassured in a gentle tone. I smiled and wiped my tears. Wanting to grin because he thinks of Blair and Bailey as jealous, bratty girls.

"But thats not the point. The point is that i love you and i'd never dream of leaving you for someone else, plus, im not the type of guy to cheat. Thats stupid. I love you, Y/n, so so much..." he whispered and kissed my lips lovingly. I kissed back, smiling more than ever. After that, we shared a long hug...

Before being shooed out by Gwen because she really wanted her dollhouse to be fixed. Luckily, Robin and Finney worked on that while we painted each others nails.