Food begins to get passed around the table for others to try. Being selfish, you choose not to share yours. Well, except for when Jungkook leaned his head over for what you thought was a kiss on the cheek but was actually a bite of your sandwich. Since it was a small bite, you didn't glare too much. You did end up sharing your soup though because there was some left over from the grilled cheese.

After another thirty minutes, you all get up to leave. Heading to Yoongi's car, you grab Hoseok's hand. He looks down at you with a look of surprise. You smile and swing your arm, causing him to do the same. He smiles widely and puts a skip in his walk. Of course, you begin to skip too. You don't even notice the people watching. Some stare more intensely than others.

Next to the car, you all decide to meet at the park again. Hopping in the car with a giddy look on your face, you start to think about the future again. Before you can get very far, Yoongi turns around with a serious look on his face. The change in his demeanor startles you and you scrunch your eyebrows.

"I know you care for all of us, but I think you should tone down the PDA a bit. I'll tell them the same thing, but having seven soulmates can draw us a lot of attention, and I mean bad attention. Yes, maybe some good, but we don't want to be found out by many people. There are some terrible humans. I'm not yelling at you or anything, but I just want us to stay safe." He tells you. Slowly, you nod. People would find out regardless, right?

It's a quiet ride to the park, but when you arrive, the light shines again. Unfortunately, Yoongi gives the little warning to them too, bringing the mood down a bit. You are now set on making everyone happy again. Everyone takes a seat under the tree with blankets, just like last time.

This time, physical contact is scarce. Some of your soulmates lean on each other. Though, they only show affection in pairs to seem like a normal "couple". Meaning, you just have to pick someone for the time being and not give anyone else as much attention. It makes you sad, but you begin to think about when you will live together. Free. Peaceful. Not needing to hide.

Of course, the topic of house buying comes up again. This time, it brings a more positive emotion in you. Rather than fear, it's mostly excitement. Taehyung brings his phone out and all of you gather around him. Of course, not so intimately. He comes across a house that really peaks your interest. You notify him of your interest, and he clicks on the listing.

(AN: I will be describing a random home that I found on Zillow (Yillow in this story) that I really thought was cute.)

It is a four bedroom, two and a half bathroom, has a two car garage, an in-ground pool, and a small walkway that leads to a mini decorative pond. It is a brick, two story house with black shutters and roof tiles. The inside of the home has beautiful wooden floors and the kitchen is adorable. The kitchen has a window that lets you see into the dining room that is made out of brick.

(I hope you know what I'm talking about with the little window. They're so cute. The mini pond is also adorable.)

It has a built-in fireplace with a light colored stone wall behind it. The home has an older, more humble appearance, but you think that it is a very nice touch. It is listed for $489,900 which makes you physically recoil, but Taehyung assures you that the price doesn't matter.

He saves it to his phone and continues with the search. A few more homes were picked out by the boys, but none of them spoke to you like how the first one did. Of course, seeing it in person is what really matters. After looking for another few minutes, you decide to ask a question.

"Can we go look at some of them now? It's only three o'clock. I'm sure we could get at least two houses in tonight." You look around as some of your soulmates shrug their shoulders. Finally, Jimin nods and stands up, pulling Hoseok with him. Taking this as your queue, you stand up. The others follow suit and head to the car. Deciding to see the houses was the struggle. In the end, the two closest houses were picked which unfortunately means you'll have to wait to see your favorite house.

Getting into the car, you have nothing to say. Luckily, Jungkook makes up for it.

"Aren't you so excited Y/N! I'm so excited! We can be happy and at peace forever together! We'll live in a beautiful house that fits us all perfectly! Wow! That's just makes my heart flutter..." He rambles like a kid that knows they're going to a candy store, then the toy store, then to their best friend's house. You just nod your head and chuckle.

"Of course I'm excited! I want to get so much closer to all of you. Especially the other four who I don't know as well. Doing this while being in college will be stressful, but that's all I'm really worried about." You finish off quietly. He nods and wiggles in his seat, unable to contain his excitement. Truthfully, you are excited, but you cannot help the nervous twinge that pokes at your stomach. Is this the right choice?

Arriving at the open house makes your heart beat a bit faster. Seeing your soulmates pull into he spot behind you makes you calm down some, though. You find Namjoon and lace your fingers between his. He smiles warmly at you, making you blush and look towards the house. He squeezes your hand playfully and follows you as you drag him into the house.

The first thing that greets you is a really shiny hardwood floor. You love hardwood floors, so this was a major plus. The living room is large and spacious, perfect for all of you. The living room then leads to what you assume is the dining room. Because there is little furniture, it is hard to tell. The dining room has large windows, perfect for your love of plants. Another plus.

The half bathroom is next to the dining room which is typical, but has always seemed strange to you. Who wats to hear someone using the bathroom while eating? The bathroom has white tiled walls and blue accent cabinets. Really, it's cute.

The kitchen makes you scrunch your face. Judging by some of your soulmates' expressions, they agree.

The walls are a middle tone green, but the cabinets are a medium grey. That alone isn't terrible, but the island in the kitchen is what makes it...well, bad. The island is probably only the size of a school desk in length and width. It's tall enough, but the surface area is fit for only decoration, not usage. Also, it is painted a really strange light turquoise which does not match the room at all. These are all things that can be changed, so you don't scratch off too many points.

Moving along, connected to the kitchen is a double glass door leading to a raised deck. It's beautiful. You now see the large and gorgeous backyard. Now, you will clean anything, but you will never do yard work. For some reason, it was always your least favorite chore. If they asked you to do it, you would, but not until they ask you.

Heading back inside, you enter a door that leads to a finished basement. It is painted a baby blue which doesn't really tickle your fancy. You've always been one for warm tones and neutrals. However, you notice a miniature bar on the side of the basement, making you jump in place twice. Clapping your hands you run to the bar stool and take a seat.

Of course, you skipped the rest of the basement to see the bar, so you turn around and view from your seat. Again, there are hardwood floors adding to the plus side. Surprisingly, you see windows that lead your eyes to you backyard once more.

Going back upstairs, you begin looking into the rooms and bathrooms. They are quite standard, well, all except for one room. The final room has hideously hot pink walls except for one turquoise accent wall. Your mouth drops open, wondering who would have that done, but then you begin to think about the fact that it could have been a kid's room, or just somebody's favorite colors. Of course, you can change paint.

Exiting the house with a smile on your face, Seokjin pulls a list out of his pocket. He begins writing pros and cons that everyone spews out. By the end of the house hunt, you will have a tier list. This will make it incredibly easy to pick a final house.

Returning to Yoongi's car, you and Jungkook now discuss your new, matched excitement.

------

Uh I'm not too proud of this chapter. I got a little too into the house finding which is really boring. I wouldn't be offended if yall skipped this part lol.