Bella

(Where Ash decides he and Eiji need a new addition to their family in NYC)

Ash had always loved dogs. He had grown up with a golden retriever named Axel and had always dreamed of having a dog of his own one day. When he met Eiji, his boyfriend of three years, he had mentioned his desire to adopt a dog. Eiji, however, had always been hesitant about the idea. He loved dogs as well, but he was worried about the added responsibility and the potential messes that a dog might bring into their small apartment.

One day, Ash came across a stray dog while he was out running errands. The dog was a small, scrappy terrier with a wagging tail and big brown eyes. Ash couldn't resist the urge to approach the dog and give it a pat on the head. As he walked home, he couldn't stop thinking about the little stray. He had always wanted to rescue a dog, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

As soon as he got home, Ash burst through the door, eager to share his discovery with Eiji. Eiji was sitting on the couch, reading a book. He looked up as Ash came in, a smile spreading across his face.

"Eiji, you'll never guess what happened to me today," Ash said, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"What is it?" Eiji asked, closing his book and setting it aside.

"I found a stray dog on the street!" Ash exclaimed. "She's the cutest little thing, and I just know she needs a good home. I want to adopt her and raise her together."

Eiji's face fell. "Ash, we've talked about this before. I don't know if we're ready for a dog right now. We have such a small apartment, and we're both so busy with work. How would we have time to take care of a dog?"

"I know we've talked about it before, but I just can't stop thinking about her," Ash said, his voice full of pleading. "I promise we'll make it work. We can hire a dog walker if we need to, and I'll make sure to take care of all the feeding and cleaning. Please, Eiji. This is something I've always wanted. I promise we can make it work."

Eiji looked at Ash, his eyes full of love and concern. He knew how much Ash wanted a dog, and he didn't want to stand in the way of his happiness. But he also knew that owning a dog was a big responsibility, and he didn't want to take it on lightly.

"Okay," Eiji said finally. "We'll give it a try. But you have to promise to take care of everything, and we'll reassess in a few months to see if we can handle it."

Ash couldn't contain his excitement. He threw his arms around Eiji and kissed him deeply. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he exclaimed. "I promise I'll take care of everything. You won't regret this, I swear."

Over the next few days, Ash worked tirelessly to prepare for the arrival of their new dog. He bought a crate, a bed, and all the necessary supplies. He even took a day off work to go through a crash course in dog training. By the time the little terrier arrived at their apartment, Ash felt more than ready to take on the challenge of raising a dog.

Eiji was still a bit hesitant, but he couldn't help but be charmed by the little dog as soon as he saw her. She had a playful, energetic personality, and she was always wagging her tail and looking for attention. Eiji found it that Ash was so attached to their new dog.

"So what should we name her?, Eiji asked

"I was thinking maybe Maria or Bella", Ash said while throwing around a toy with the new dog

"I love Bella, we should name her Bella", Eiji said with a smile on his face before going on and playing with Ash and Bella.

"Thank you again for letting me adopt her Eiji, you have no idea just how in love I am with you", Ash said looking at Eiji with the most softest eyes ever.

"Don't thank me Ash, I know how badly you wanted a dog plus she is really really cute, I just know we are going to be happy with Bella", Eiji said with the brightest smile ever.

And they spent the whole afternoon taking Bella out for a walk, Playing with her, feeding her and giving her a bath, and spent the night watching a movie with Bella and ended up falling asleep together on the couch with Bella snuggled up between Ash and Eiji.

——————————————————————-

I'm on a roll with new chapters 🎅🏻Christmas is coming up so I'm pretty excited and the new year as well!!
I can't believe 2022 is already almost over 😭the year went by in a blink of an eye
I can't wait to see what 2023 brings us :)