Assistant

Where Ash is a famous CEO and Eiji just so happens to score a job to be his assistant
——————————————————————-

Totally not a cliche oneshot

Third POV
————————

"Mr. Lynx thank you very much for inviting me over and telling me about your wonderful idea for my business.", Max Lobo said. AKA the richest CEO in Japan ever.

(I was gunna put Dino but I hate him to the point if I every see a bald person I'll slap them)

"The honor is all mines Mr. Lobo, now with everything out of the way let me introduce to you one of the best idea's I ever had that'll help you take your business to another level.", Ash said before snapping his fingers to his assistant Sing.

(I know nothing about business and shit since I'm young and stupid so please bare with me)

Sing pulled out the office computer and setting up the presentation with all the important slides his boss Ash needs for his meeting, But it seems like the computer had other things in mind.

Sing tripped on the power cords and almost broke the computer in two, that's when he looked up and saw Ash giving him the "I'm going to murder you" face. That's when he quickly got up and turned on the computer but then shortly after the computer started glitching a lot and smoke was coming out of it.

"Is this a joke Mr. Lynx time is very important to me and I have no business wasting it?", Mr. Lobo said.

"I can assure you sir this isn't a joke, it's just my assistant here doesn't know what the fuck he is doing", Ash whispered the last bit before pushing Sing out of the way and trying to get the computer to work.

But that's when the computer completed blew up and a small fire started, and that's when the smoke detectors went off and all the other employees in the building immediately got out with their belongings.

"Listen Mr. Lynx I can see you are a very nice and organized man, but I simply cannot waste my time with a company who cannot even get a computer working. I shall be taking my business else where.", Mr. Lobo said before him and his employees left the building

Ash stood there rubbing his forehead while sing was just standing there waiting for when Ash will snap at him and tell him to call the maintenance man.

"Sing", Ash said quietly

"I know I'll go call the maintenance man", Sing mumbled but right before heading out he heard Ash say

"No, you're fired", Ash said

"Wait what?", Sing said out loud hoping he didn't hear what he just heard.

"I said, you're fired", Ash paused before saying

"F i r e d, FIRED!!", ash yelled out before taking off his blazer and walking out of the office.

Soon after Sing slowly understood what Ash meant and he knew he could never change his mind, so he sadly walked to his desk and gathered up all his now wet and soggy belongings and heading out of the building.