My star ✧

(Where Ash takes his sweet boyfriend on a date to an Observatory)

Third POV
———————-

"Can I take it off now?," Eiji whined out, tugging at the blindfold his boyfriend Ash put on him.

"Not yet, just a couple more seconds.", Ash chuckled seeing his adorable boyfriend pout.

"You said that for the past 30 minutes!", Eiji said before sighing and relaxed in the seat.

"Can't I just have a hint of where we're going?", Eiji said.

"Nope I want you to be surprised.", Ash said before putting his focus back on the road.

Eiji sighed again, this was like the third date his boyfriend took him out to this week.He doesn't mind the dates but he just is jealous how perfect the dates his boyfriend plans for him are always fun and enjoyable, while the only date he planned to take Ash out was to get subway and eat at the park.

He felt as if he wasn't committing enough to this relationship and showing Ash just how much he loves him too.

"Okay we are here!, I'll help you get out.", Ash said and unbuckled his seat belt.

"I still can't take it off!", Eiji whined.

"No!, now stop complaining you big baby.", Ash said and got out of the car and went to the other side to help Eiji get out.

He gently grabbed Eiji's hand and led him into their dating spot.

"Can I take it off now?", Eiji asked.

"Just a couple more steps", Ash said with a grin on his face.

They stopped walking and Eiji was about to say something before he heard a thud and a creak.

"What happened?", He yelled out.

He didn't hear anything so he quickly took off the blindfold, all he saw was darkness for a couple of second until he saw light.

He then saw his surroundings and realized.

He was in an observatory.

"Ash- this is amazing", Eiji was truly in shock and in awe.

He was truly so surprised that his boyfriend planned this all out for their date.

"Do you like it?", Ash came from behind and wrapped his arms around Eiji's waist.

"Like it?, I love it!", Eiji said out in excitement.

"Well I set up a little nice picnic for us so-", Ash paused

"Will you eat a nice fancy dinner with me?, My prince.", Ash said holding out his hand for Eiji to hold.

( okay but I'm listening to Reflections by the neighborhood right now while writing this and it's making me want to cry..)

"Yes I shall eat dinner with you", Eiji smiled out before holding onto Ash's hand and him being taken to eat the fancy dinner.

°°°

After eating they both decided to lay on the floor while looking up at the pretty stairs through the glass.

 °°°After eating they both decided to lay on the floor while looking up at the pretty stairs through the glass

"It looks so pretty", Eiji said reaching his hand up trying to grasp onto the pretty stars.

"I know"Ash said, but only he wasn't looking at the stars in the sky.

Eiji turned his head to see his boyfriend looking at him and quickly looked away while blushing.

"Why are you staring at me!", Eiji yelled out getting shy now.

"Because you are the only pretty star I see", Ash said smiling.

"Cringy but sweet", Eiji chuckled out.

"My love for you is not cringy!", Ash whined out before pulling Eiji towards his chest.

"I know you big dumbo, your love for me is sweet", Eiji whispered the last part out.

"I like this", Ash said before relaxing and letting Eiji lay on his chest.

Before he knew it Eiji was asleep in his chest.

He quietly chuckled before gently getting him off his chest, trying not to wake him up.

After getting him off he got up and went to go look at the stairs through the telescope.

He was in awe at all the pretty stars painting the night sky, shining so bright.

He looked back at Eiji and smiled.

He was so glad Eiji came into his life.

Eiji was his star, his pretty star.

———————————————————

Okay so I got bored and this idea quickly came into my head because I genuinely love astronomy so much and I really want to learn more about it
And....
Because I really want to go to an observatory but I'm lonely....🧍‍♂️
But oh well :D
But I hope this can make it up for the last chapter I did!😔I wanted to try something new.