Nightmare

(Where Eiji is in a abusive and toxic relationship with Ash and he try's to get away)

Third POV
—————————

He was running.

Running for who knows how long.

He just knew he had to keep running, so that he doesn't get yelled at again or maybe even get hurt again.

He quickly got down to the neighborhood and saw his house in view, the lights were still on.

He stopped his steps and took a deep breathe before letting out a silent cry, he quickly wiped his tears off before slowly walking up the steps into his home.

Or what was his home, his comfort place but know it's nothing but a nightmare.

Once he unlocked the door and took off his shoes he was quickly slapped right in the face and fell on the floor.

"Where the hell were you?!", He yelled at him.

"I was out with a friend, I even asked you for permission", He said back to him

His lover

"For 3 hours!, you better fucking tell me the truth or I swear I'll lock you back up in that basement!", The furious blonde yelled.

"Please Ash I don't want to fight anymore, I swear I was with my friends.", Eiji cried out even begging for his boyfriend to believe him.

"You're nothing but a liar!", Ash yelled out before grabbing Eiji's arm and dragging him to the basement.

Or more like Eiji's room.

"Ash please!!, no I swear please believe me! I don't want to go in there again!", Eiji pleaded even trying to rip his arm out of Ash's hold.

"Shut up before I do more then just throw you into the basement!", Ash yelled out before opening the door and throwing Eiji down the stairs and slamming the door shut.

Eiji got up before running back up the stairs and banging on the door, begging to be let out.

"Ash please!, please believe me!, it's dark down here please!", Eiji pleaded out.He kept banging on the door, shouting, crying.

°°°

After about an hour later Ash let out Eiji and was currently making him his favorite food to eat.

Acting like nothing happened.

"Here you go my precious.", Ash said and gently set the dish down in front of Eiji and then sat down besides him to feed him.

Eiji felt a bit uncomfortable but he was mostly used to it, since Ash never apologizes and continues to mistreat him.

"Ash I can feed myself..", Eiji said calmly trying not to upset Ash.

"Nonsense I have to feed my precious gem.", Ash chuckled softly before continuing to feed Eiji.

°°°

After dinner Ash carried Eiji up into their room and set him gently down on the bed.

They both laid there in silence comfortably but yet not so comfortable silence.

At least that's what Eiji felt.

He jumped a little when he felt Ash running his fingers through his hair.

"You know I do this because I love you right, you mean so much to me Eiji.", Ash said before leaving a forehead kiss and getting up.

"That's why you should only be with me and only me, because if you ever leave me.", Ash paused

"I'll kill you", He whispered the last part and smiled at Eiji.

Eiji felt like his soul left his body, he felt so paralyzed right now.

He couldn't do anything, cause if he did then Ash would probably tackle him and maybe keep him in the basement for more then a week.

"You look so cute", Ash said before going into the bathroom.

Eiji knew this would be a chance to run off, but he knew he couldn't.

Ash is a dangerous person.

Eiji just failed to notice the red flags.

And know he was trapped.

And he knew there wouldn't be a way out.

A way out of this nightmare.

———————————————————-

This was probably a cringe oneshot...
I'll probably start to get more into writing next week since this week is the last week of school for me :)
I'm thanking my music for helping me submit work at the last minute 😎
But I hope you all have a nice day :D