Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

A few hours ago you were going to break the bond.

"Yeah for now." I scoffed, trying to break out of his hold.

Vladamir released his grip and looked deep into my eyes. "I found you very endearing when you are jealous."

"I'm not-" I stopped when I noticed Vladamir wasn't listening and making his way towards the door.

Was he leaving right now? With no clothes on?

He's done that before and I didn't really care but this was different he was going to see the woman he was planning on mating with a few hours ago and he had no clothes on.

"Stop!" I blurted out before I could control my actions.

Vladamir stopped in his tracks and turned around. Raising an eyebrow, he waited for me to continue.

"Er." I muttered as my eyes darted across the room to where his clothes were scattered everywhere. Without a word, I grabbed his clothes and walked over to his. Not making any eye contact, I handed his clothes over to him. "Your clothes."

Vladamir nodded, turned around and reached for the door with his clothes in his hands.

"Wait!"

Vladamir turned around and this time he looked very amused. "Yes, Leanne?"

"Aren't you going to wear your clothes?"

God Leah, you're being so pathetic right now!

"I have no issue regarding my attire. Do you?" He looked like he was enjoying himself.

Yes.

"No, I don't care." I shrugged and crossed my arms. My hands brushed against my hard nipples reminding me of the fact that I naked. I quickly uncrossed my hands and grabbed my clothes, hastily putting them on.

"Hmm." Vladamir muttered. I refused to meet his eyes and could feel his piercing gaze on me. I moved away and headed back to my bed, sitting on the edge of it. The sheets contained our bodily fluids and I needed to change the sheets and have a shower.

Vladamir uttered a word that broke the silence around us and had my head snapping up in a heartbeat. "Possessive."

"Excuse me?"

"You are possessive, I like that." Vladamir told me as he came closer towards me.

I shook my head. "I'm not possessive, you can do whatever you want. I don't care."

Disbelief filled Vladamir's face before he smirked. "Really?"

"Yes, really."

Vladamir came closer until he loomed over me. "So you would not care if I caressed her face?" He mimicked his words with action, his large hands caressing my forehead, chin and cheeks.

Swallowing harshly, I croaked out a word. "No."

"I see." Vladamir paused before leaning down until his lips were a couple inches away from mine. "You would not care if I kissed her lips?" He leaned down and softly kissed my lips, his tongue tracing my bottom lip.

"No."

Vladamir knelt down in front of me and got in between my legs. His hand snaked up my top and cupped one of my breast while the other softly touched my inner thigh. "You would not care if I touched her like this?"

"No." I breathed out, closing my eyes and pleasure began to fill me.

Keeping my eyes closed, I allowed Vladamir to take off the clothes I had put on only a couple of minutes ago. His fingers crept up and down my legs, sending shivers up my body.

"Not even if I touched her like this?" His fingers found my sweet spot and I let out a gasp.

*********

He did just that, f*cking me on the bed, against the wall, the door, on the floor. No place in my room was untouched and I loved every single second of it. My voice was hoarse by the end of the night and I was completely and utterly exhausted.

I must have knocked out after the last round and only woke up when I felt movement on the bed. The lights were off and I was under the duvet. The movement I felt was Vladamir and instead of leaving as I expected him to be he was getting into bed.

Having no idea what time it was or what he was doing, I pretended to asleep. Vladamir got in beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist and he snuggled up behind me. His warm body pressed up against me and for a second I wondered if he knew I was awake and wanted another round.

His silence told me that he believed I was still asleep and I tried my best to keep my breathing even. It was extremely hard to do especially when he began to softly stroke my hair. His tender behaviour was the opposite of before when he was fucking my brains out.

The relaxing and calming sensation of having someone stroke my hair had me falling back asleep and I was just about to when Vladamir whispered something.

"Nothing will ever happen to you Leanne, I will make sure of that. I will keep you safe."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Early update as requested by @lilith-lee

I hope you guys liked it, the chapter is on the shorter side as I had to remove the explicit scenes- you can read the full chapter on my patreon

I will try to upload twice this week, if not it will be on the weekend

To read ahead please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :) 

-Kayy xx