"What was she talking about??? Are they ready to follow us?" Asked Ren's brother impatiently as he came forward.

Ren came back from his thoughts. "No they are not." Said ren.

"Why??? Didn't you persuade them?? How are you so useless??" Said ren's sister with disdain in her eyes. "I don't know I want to go with those guys. If you can't persuade I will go and try."

Her sister has tried talking to them before but they ignored her. But she didn't wanted to give up. She won't get to see such a capable and handsome men's again. She must grab this opportunity.

So ren's sister was walking towards Amy. Liam wanted reprimand Amy but he stopped.

"Umm, why don't you come with us?? We have supplies with us too. We can share with you." Said ren's sister shyly. She used seductive tone. She refused to believe that this people can ignore her. But she was meant to be disappointed as no one gave her a glance. Tears formed in her eyes. She looked aggrieved.

"I...I.." she tried to speak but Amy harshly interrupted her.

"Stop with your nonsense. The No is clear no. If you don't understand simple language I doubt what you studied in school." Said Amy coldly.

"You..." Ren's sister looked at Amy furiously. She hated this girl who could mingle with this team of handsome men. She wanted to be in her place. 'How hateful' thought ren's sister.

"How dare you speak to my daughter harshly. Who do you think you are???" Roared ren's step-mom at Amy.

"Old lady watch out your voice, or you won't know when those zombie will devour you." Said Amy sarcastically.

"You...you..." She tried to speak but she didn't have words to refute. She was also scared when Amy spoke about zombies so she shrank back.

"Coward." Said Amy disdainfully.

"No need to fight over a small reason. If you guys don't want to come we won't force you. Ren let's go" said ren's father.

"But she---" ren's step-mom tried to interfere but quickly shut her mouth under ren's father gaze.

"We will take our leave" said Amy then she looked at Ren "Think it over" said amy and amy left with her team.

Ren was silent for a few seconds but he seemed to have thought of something and shouted back at Amy "Let's meet in future" said Ren.

Amy just smiled but didn't turned back to look at ren she just waved her hand. She could hear ren's family cursing at him. But now she didn't have to worry. She knew he chose to break free from shackles when he said let's meet in future.

After walking some distance. Amy saw her teammates suddenly stopped and glared at her.

'Looks like I acted without thinking again' thought amy.

"That... actually..." Amy was thinking what to say.

"How do you know that guy??" Asked Liam in stern tone.

"Umm, Old friend" said Amy 'well from previous life' thought amy.

"Are you telling the truth?, It looked like he didn't recognise you." Asked Liam with bit of suspicious.

"Of course brother. He hasn't met for a long time so he didn't recognise me at first glance and he has some family issues so I was just asking how was he? that's all" said Amy.

"Okay, but don't get to close to boys while talking next time" said Liam.

"YES!! BROTHER!!" Amy said as she fake saluted.

Everyone just shook there head at Amy's antics.

But there were pair of eyes which were still focused on Amy.

When everyone moved forward Ethan pulled Amy back.

Yes those eyes were of ethan!

"Ouch...ohh huh?? Uncle?? What's wrong?" Asked Amy in confusion.

"Truth" said Ethan.

Amy was bit confused at Ethans words but soon she realised and was bit stunned. 'He knew I was lying' thought amy.

"Well uncle he is indeed a friend from past. He ones saved my life. I owe him lot. We were close friends back then but his family members, Humph!! They are b**tards." Said Amy. She was quite nostalgic when she remembered some happy moments with ren.

Ethan's frown deepen looking at Amy's expression. "Don't get close to other mens, They are black-hearted. Understood??" Said Ethan patiently. He took some time to specially form this sentence.

"Huh?? But aren't you, my brother's also men??" Asked Amy.

"Exceptions" said Ethan with straight face without even being embarassed.

'Waahhh, what are this double standards' Amy looked at Ethan speechlessly.