Doesn't That Girl Resemble Shawn A Lot?

Just as Leo was about to start blabbering, the crying guy rushed over in the ward.

"Where is that little girl who came with you Ethan?" Asked crying guy hastily.

"Left" said Ethan.

"What she already left!! My brother's health is already stabilized. Doctor's said he could wake up in five to six hours. I wanted to thank her personally. Do you perhaps know where she lives" asked crying guy.

"No" said Ethan.

"Ahhh I must really find her. I hope I will be able to see her again" said crying guy bit regretfully. He didn't know why but he felt strong connection with that little girl. Maybe because she resembled his brother, but whatever the reason is he have to meet her personally to thank her.

"Maybe you will able to meet her soon" said Ethan mysteriously.

"What do you mean??" Asked crying guy.

"Wait and see" said Ethan.

"Brother Liam did that girl really saved Shawn??" Asked Leo.

Liam just nodded, yes the crying guy was Liam.

"Doesn't that girl resemble Shawn a lot?? Don't you guys think same?" Asked Leo questioningly.

Liam and Ethan looked at each other, but both of them didn't say a word.

Shawn did have a twin, named Nick but he was a boy. When shawn and his twin were just 8 years Nick died while saving Shawn in accident. From that moment onwards shawn closed himself from rest of the world. He only spoke with some people and that too barely.

So Liam ignored when girl looked like shawn. But Ethan has different thoughts. But he wanted to confirm it so he didn't say a word.

"Leaving" said Ethan and left.

*******

Amy has already put the incident that happened back of her mind. She didn't want to think about something she couldn't find an answer too, so she just stopped thinking about it and focused on collecting equipment. She had just now purchased some medicines in bulk quantity.

After purchasing few more thinks she went to her apartment.

She was totally famished now. She decided to cook something delicious for her. She wasn't going to treat herself bad anymore. She has started eating properly and she has grown more healthy.

She went to kitchen. She hasn't stored anything in kitchen. She had put everything in her space. When she needs something she would directly take it out from her space. Even though she had ample of dishes cooked and stored in the space which she won't be able to finish for her two life times and even if she runs restaurant in apocalypse she won't be able to finish those things. But she still was reluctant to use them. You never know what future holds for you. So it's better to be safe than sorry.

Today she bought some vegetables, meat and more things freshly. So she decided to use them.

She decided to cook 'Slow-Cooker Poblano Pork Loin'.

Firstly she sprinkled 1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained roast with 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning. In a large skillet, she heats oil over medium and then cooks meat until it becomes brownish. Then she transferred meat to a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, she combined the remaining 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning pour over meat. She then cooked and covered the meat on low until a thermometer inserted in pork read 145°, she cooked for approximately 3 hours. She let it cool down slightly and later she cut pork into pieces and served it with some cooked rice.
For side dish she had some kimchi of cabbage and green onion.

Then she placed everything on the dining table. 'Hmmm this is what we call life.' she spoke as she took first bite.

After sometime she finished eating. She was totally satisfied with meal. Later she washed the the dishes and went to sleep.

Next morning she woke up, did her morning routine. As she was about to head out as usual to collect some more supplies she heard her doorbell. She frowned. She didn't know anyone in this area nor she has given her address to anyone.

Did those aurora family members found her location or something?? Her eyes turned cold at the thought.

With that she opened the door, ready to face to b**tards head on. But she was quite surprised to find who it was.