Finally He Found You, Amy

"He said that I used to call him uncle" explained Amy a bit awkwardly.

"Hahahaha, that's right you should definitely call him uncle." Said Leo as he laughed.

Soon they reached amy's apartment.

"You can wait here I will bring all my luggage" said Amy. She didn't have anything precious in the apartment anyways. She just had some clothes that's it. Other things were in her space.

"You sure??" Asked Leo.

Amy just nodded. She has just purchased this apartment so there was really nothing inside which will require her to make lots of trips up and down.

After packing for nearly 20 to 30 mins Amy came down with small suitcase.

"Tha..that's it??" Asked Leo uncertainly.

"Yeah, I just moved so I don't have anything here" said Amy.

Leo nodded in understanding and drove the car towards Williams mansions. That was the last name of the Amy's real family.

After an hour they reached the destination.

"Come let me take you inside." Said Leo.

Amy nodded and followed him. They entered the living room and saw three people sitting there.
Two where Liam and shawn and other one was Ethan!!!

"You...why are you here brother" asked Leo

"Why?? Can't I come??" Ethan asked as he dangerously narrowed his eyes.

Leo gulped "hehe who said you can't come, of course you can come" said Leo with nervous laugh.

Ethan just hmmed and then looked towards Amy who was following behind Leo.

Once Liam and shawn saw Amy they quickly stood up. But what to do next they don't know. So they just kept looking at Amy pityfully. It looked as if they have suffered huge grievance.

Amy wanted to chuckle at their reactions but she also found her nose turning sour. She has never experienced sincere warmth but today she felt it and her heart warmed.

Amy came forward and stood infront of those two guys. Shawn immediately lowered his head. He was scared to see hatred in his sister eyes. But suddenly he felt himself being engulfed in warm sensation. That's right Amy hugged shawn. "It was not your fault little guy, and even if you think so then this sister forgives you" said Amy gently.

This was the first time Amy used gentle tone after being reborn.

Shawn couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He has always blamed himself for incidents back then. He always thought it would have been better if he was at nick's place. But he couldn't change anything. He felt more guilty when no one blamed him. So he just decided to close himself from the world. But today Amy's gentle words broke his walls.

After 10 minutes shawn stopped crying under Amy's gentle and constant consolation words.

Liam who was beside felt little jealous seeing his sister only giving attention to shawn. He pouted.
"Little sister I also need an warm hug" said Liam pityfully.

Amy chuckled and embraced him. Her heart completely warmed.

Ethan and Leo who were watching this scene looked at each other. Ethan also wanted to embrace his little light which saved him in childhood but he knows she won't embrace him as she doesn't remembered him. So he was jealous of those brothers.

"Come brother, let little brother hold you in his arms" said Leo as he proceeded to hug Ethan.

"Don't you dare Leo" said Ethan and showed clear disgust on his face.

"Ohh my, my little heart got broken." Said Leo childishly.

Ethan looked at him in disgust.

Suddenly he heard low laughter of very similar voice so he turned to look there and saw a beautiful scene of Amy smiling brightly because of there actions. He was stunned by that smile. 'Yes that's right, his little sunshine would always smile like this to brighten up his world' Ethan's facial features soften at this thoughts.

"Okay now Brother Liam and shawn can you please show me room. I want to freshen up myself." Said Amy.

"Okay follow me." Said Liam and left with Amy to show her room.

After that Liam came back and sat on the sofa with others. He saw that his little brother who always used to have gloomy face had a smile blossomed on his face. He really felt his little sister is angel who could bring brightness to anyone's life.

"But Ethan you didn't told us how you got to know that amy is our sister. You only showed us DNA report." Asked Liam.

"Her phone, childhood picture, Suspicious so checked" said Ethan.

"So you mean you saw her picture of childhood on her phone and you got suspicious??" Asked Liam to confirm.

Ethan nodded.

"Thank you for your efforts ethan. You helped us find our little sister" Said Liam with moist eyes.

"My sunshine" said Ethan.

Everyone just smiled. They all know how nick in the childhood have changed this guy, otherwise Ethan would have wreck havoc in the world if nick would have not been there. (Nick in the sense Amy)

Amy came down after she washed up and changed in comfortable wear.

She came and sat between two brothers who already made space for her when she was coming down by stairs.

Everyone talked about lot of things. Like how Amy lived, what she did and all.
Ethan would also say one or two words in middle. He really regretted his speaking style. It will take some time to change it.

After the dinner, Ethan and Leo reluctantly returned to there mansion. They lived in the mansion beside William mansion.

Liam, shawn and Amy sat on the sofa.

"Ohh right I forgot to ask you that guy...ahem...I mean uncle Ethan how do I know him??" She was little curious about this. At last this man was someone who was a God-like existence to her. Can hear about him but could not see him in real life, he was the existence of that sort.

"When you were 3 years old you met Ethan. Ethan parents gave birth to him at later stage and also died within year. So when he grew up he was always mocked by others. He was often bullied. Then he turned gloomy after that. Our father heard about how his best friend child was treated so he brought Ethan here.

You always loved to follow ethan. You would always ask him to play. At first he used to deny or rather he was annoyed by you because he thought you will also mock him and bully him once you learned the truth. So he always use to ignore you. But you constantly kept trying and one day Ethan was outrage so he just told you that he was b**tard with no parents and he is bad guy and all. He thought you will leave him alone once he said that, but you embraced him and said "it must have been hard on you" that was the time you broke all the walls around him and he took out all his grievance while crying.

From that time you would always go to play with him, and he would always listen to you. But two of you were in different generation so you used to call him uncle as elders told you to do so.

You always protected him when someone tried to bully or mock him, even we as a brothers where jealous about how you were so protective of ethan." Liam paused for sometime and continued.

"Whe...when he heard that you had an accident, he went crazy for moment. It took our parents some time to stabilize him and...and when you disappeared he...he almost went mad. He was just 10 years old when you disappeared. He lost himself for sometime. But then he decided to make himself strong so that he could find you. Finally he found you, Amy.