"It may take longer but, This will also give us time to think of a decent enough plan before we get there" The boy reasoned, before closing his eyes as he let out a sigh of relaxation, feeling the wind hit his face. "Plus its quite nice out tonight"

"....Very well. I suppose a relaxing drive will do us some good" With the two now in agreement, the two began to strategize a plan for when they reach Ionia.

Meanwhile. The scarlet haired woman was inside the infirmary wing as she watched over Varkus, who was still unconscious. The heart monitor was beeping at a steady pace, indicating he was pretty stable.

She was currently looking at his brain scans that would frequently update. The envy demons brain waves were on the lower spectrum due to his current state of consciousness.

She was becoming more and more concerned with everything they were trying to achieve. More specifically, what Varkus was trying to achieve. She knew that with being an envy demon, that he had a desire to have something that was never his.

"Yet your over zealous than an average envy demon, probably even more so than Lady Leviathan" She says to herself. She was right though. Ever since she was recruited into his ranks, she knew he had this hyper fixation to obtain the riders power for himself, or something similar to it.

However, she came to the conclusion after much theorizing, that it probably wasn't just the rider he was after. Hence why she had warned to them leave, which they thankfully did.

She just needed to figure out what he was after, and then find where she stood in everything. "I need some air" She told herself before she stood up amd exited the room, finding some workers in the corridor just outside in a discussion.

"Watch over Varkus while I'm gone please" She asked of them and they did as such, heading inside the room to do as they were tasked. The scarlet haired woman wandered through the facility until she reached their secret entryway.

She grabbed a nearby cloak as wrapped it around her shoulders, mainly just to cover her right stump. The streets of Zaun were as pact as ever, some passersby giving the woman a glance, but ultimately paying her no mind as she kept walking.

Through many twists and turns and a quick secret elevator shaft, she found herself in a dark alleyway near Piltover Stadium. She walked out of the alleyway and looked up, seeing the moon in its crescent shape in the night sky.

She began her silent walk through the silent city, only ever seeing some people or couples pass by. She watched them all curiously, knowing these people were just your average, and ordinary people, with some showing small amounts of powers.

As she continued her walk, she had stumbled across a church, its lights still on, meaning it was still open. Since she didn't see anyone around, she figured being here would give her more time to think. So, she entered the church.

Inside, she found the lights were on and there were some candle lit along the tables, scented as well. She felt at peace just from the candles aroma alone. She then walked through the halls until she entered the main hall.

He eyes immediately landed on the large statue at the other end of the room. Comprised of what looked to be god and his angels. Her then trailed down till they landed on a familiar person, silently praying in front of the statue.

"I welcome you to the house of god. How can I help you?" The man said as he turned to face the scarlet haired woman, revealing it to be Father Faris, as his milky eyes stared towards her.

She however, had an odd feeling when seeing this man. Just being in his presence unsettled her, and seeing that smile on his face meant he knew that as well. She slowly opened her left behind her back, until he spoke again.