Your hands nervously twisted the hem

Your hands nervously twisted the hem of your blue lace panties, which matched your blue lace bra as you sat anxiously on the bed.

You looked at the clock, it was almost 6 in the evening, jimin would be home any minute now. Your eyes darted towards the mirror and your thighs pressed together in anticipation.

It was a long body mirror, jimin and you had bought it a few days ago. You really wanted him to fuck you in front of the mirror. So today you decided you were finally gonna ask him to do that.

"I'm home" Jimin's voice rang in the hallway and then the door flew open and you stood up "hey" you whispered shy about your half nakedness.

"Hi babe" he said in a husky voice upon seeing you "what's this about?" He came towards you and pulled you by your waist and planted his hands right on your ass, giving it a squeeze.

You bit your lower lip and nodded towards the mirror "would it be okay i-if you fucked me.......in front of the mirror?" Even though you and jimin had done the most dirtiest things, still your cheeks managed to turn red after voicing out your wants.

He chuckled and sat on the bed, facing the mirror pulling you down on his lap, both of you looking at each other through the mirror.

"You look so pretty kitten, your body was made for me" he hands slid in your panties, not wanting to waste any time in doing the need.

"You're already so wet, and I haven't even done anything" he flicked your clit and at the sudden moment you grabbed his shoulder and watched his touch you through the mirror.

Slowly your hips started to move with his fingers as he inserted another digit in you. Your wetness baffled you, you felt your jusice trickle down and immediately tried to get up.

"D-daddy I th-think-"
"Shhh I know you're making a mess baby, but I like it so don't worry about it okay?" You nodded made yourself comfortable again.

Your pussy started clenching around his fingers and his pace increased "gonna squirt for me like a good kitten?"
"Y-yes daddy"
"Eyes on the mirror"

He got rougher with you, his other hand grabbing your jaw and making you look at yourself in the mirror.

"You look so pretty kitten, my slut. Your little tongue is sticking out too and you're about to make a wet mess on my jeans, such a pretty little slut"  his praises got you off even more and even though you wanted to close your eyes out of pleasure, you forced them open and let him abuse your sweet spots.

"Cum for me kitten, squirt all over me" his words pushed you off the edge, and you watched yourself squirt making your panties and his jeans wet.

Your legs shook as you held on him for support and fucked yourself faster on his fingers. Once you came down from your high, exhausted he moved you away slightly and chuckled at the wet spot on his jeans before pulling the zipper down and taking his cock out, while you got out off your panties and bra.

He made you settle back on his lap again, your back to his front, his cock nestled your ass cheeks and you shuddered.

He spreaded your legs wide, bringing your glistening wet pussy into view. He parted your folds and your tight little hole which was twitching came into view.

He picked you up a little with his hands under your thighs and slammed his cock into you. The sight of jimin slamming his cock inside you had already bought you close to your climax again.

"Watch us baby, watch how my cock is going inside of your tight little pussy. You're taking it so well baby"

"Jimin-ahh" you moaned, too memorised to say anything. He stared fucking you faster, his moments getting sloppy indicating he was close as well.

"Please cum inside me daddy"
"Don't worry baby I'll fill you up"

"Cum with me"
Both of you moaned and groaned out in release, his cum filling you up as your pussy juices dripped down your thighs.

He slowly took his cock out of you, and made you stand infront of the mirror while some of his cum started running down your thighs.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘄? 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿. 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼"