Story 1 - The Submissive

Start from the beginning

"WHAT!?!"

"Do not test me, Freya! Open. Your. Mouth," he glared down at you. "Before I make you!"

You swallowed down the lump in your throat before opening your mouth slowly. Your eyes were transfixed on Loki's huge veiny blue erect cock. It was larger and much thicker than your stallions, causing you to wince at the prospect. You were terrified that he would ram it in your mouth, and your body trembled at the thought of you dying, choking on that beast.

Loki opened his palm, and the ginger root from inside his anus appeared in his hand.

Your eyes moved to the spice, widening suddenly and realising exactly where that was going.

With another swirl of magic, the ginger root forced your mouth wide open. Loki was forcing it deeper into your mouth, stretching it impossibly wide. You started gagging and trying to cough, hoping you could stop your taste buds from rubbing against it.

You knew the moment that he had shouted at you that you had taken Loki's punishment too far this time, but there was little you could do now.

Your eyes watered from the painful stretching of your mouth, the lack of air entering your lungs and the feeling of being completely helpless. You hated that. You hated feeling vulnerable. That was why you did what you did, taking charge of all situations.

This feeling of being out of control scared you to the core.

Loki stepped closer to you, smirking as tears rolled down your cheeks. His cock was twitching with anticipation from the terrified look in your eyes. He knew you knew he could kill you at any moment, and he thrived on it. His lustful hate-filled need for you only intensified the more you cried.

"Had enough yet, Mistress?" he purred.

You nodded your head frantically as you fought to breathe through your nose.

Loki laughed at your struggling body before grabbing your nose with his thumb and forefinger.

You couldn't scream as pain radiated across your face. His freezing hold on you was going to break your nose clean off. More tears streamed down your cheeks, burning against the blackening skin on the sides of your nose.

Loki licked his lips as he watched your eyes fluttering. Your suffering was exquisite to him.

Just as your eyes rolled back in your skull and you began to lose consciousness, he let you go, dropping you to the floor. The hold his magic had on you was now gone entirely. The ginger root had left a foul taste in your mouth, the insides of your cheeks torn from the over-stretching of your mouth.

You spat blood onto the floor as you caught your breath, leaning over on all fours.

Your face was so painful, but you were terrified to touch it in case there was now a gaping hole where your nose should have been.

Loki stood over you, debating his next move. He wanted to punish you still and knew precisely how he wanted to do it.

He turned back to his Asgardian form, the cuts on his arms healing, before he grabbed your hair again, yanking you back up to your feet and dragged you across the floor, kicking and screaming.

"LOKI!!! PLEASE!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

He just laughed loudly as he dragged you into your bathroom.

You started to scream for help, hoping someone would hear your screams.

Loki pulled you in front of him, locking his arm around your chest so that he was holding your back to his front. He had you both turned away from your bathroom mirror so that you couldn't see yourself.