CHAPTER 1 < moving out. >

It's was raining hard outside, Yoo jimin(karina) was very sad that they we're moving out again. " karina!! " as karina mother calling her name from downstairs " yes mom?? " Yoo Jimin replied to her mother while packing all her clothes and stuff. " your friend is here ], you should says your last goodbye to them. " the mother said from downstairs, Yoo Jimin was excited to hear that her friend come visited her on the right time, Yoo Jimin got her friend gift and when downstairs to says her last goodbye. " guys!! " Yoo Jimin says with excitement " karina!! " says her friend an hugged her, " I will missed your guys " Yoo Jimin says and started tearing up, as her other friend joined her hugged to.

// after the hugged // 

" I'm sorry if I did something wrong and says something bad at you guys.. " Yoo Jimin says and whipe her tear of from her face, " It's okay everything we're from the past an we're sorry to if we did something and says something wrong at you to.. " one of her friend said to Yoo Jimin, " he're a present for each of you." as Yoo Jimin gave all of them theyre gift, " you don't have to... "one of karina guy friend said to her.. " its okay, you guys deserved it. " Yoo Jimin says and smile, one of her guy friend come forward to Yoo Jimin and kissed her, Yoo Jimin was shock that someone actually kissed her for the first time, Yoo Jimin didn't know what to says because she doesn't feel the same way for her guy friend. As everyone shipped them after they're called so romantic, " karina, will you be my girlfriend. " the guy said with he's high hope, Yoo Jimin didn't says a word.. " karina!! " Yoo Jimin called her, " I would date you but, I think about it. " says Yoo Jimin and when back to her bedroom and get her stuff.

// in the car //

Yoo Jimin was thinking about what happened at her house and what should she says to the guy, Yoo Jimin doesn't wants to think about its and tries thinking about something else by reading book and watching Instagram..

// arrived at the new apartment //

Yoo Jimin sigh, her father notice the sigh " what wrong sweeties?.. " as the father asked Yoo Jimin, " It's just we keep moving out every 5 year.. " Yoo Jimin said with a sad look in her face, " well not this time . " the mother says with a smile on her face, Yoo Jimin was shock that they're not going to moved again " wait really?? " as Yoo Jimin says with a smile face, " yes.. " the father said.

// dinner //

" we should eat out tonight. " the father says " what?? we haven't settle in yet. " the mom said " how about we ask Yoo Jimin? " the father said and look at Yoo Jimin, Yoo Jimin was confused and didn't know what was going on "  Yoo Jimin honey which place you wanted to eat, your father suggested that we should eat out tonight.. " the mother asked Yoo Jimin, Yoo Jimin asked herself for a moment.. " we should eat out mom, we can make this dinner as our celebrations. " Yoo Jimin says. 

// at the restaurant //

" oh my this place look so fancy.. " Yoo Jimin mumble to herself. Yoo Jimin and her paren't  trying to find a empty seat on the restaurant, " this place look full.. " the mother says to the father, " yeah i know that why i booked us a V.I.P place to seat. " the father said " you booked us?? " the mother says in shock " yes dear, i did " the father said and smile. 

One of the employe come forward to Yoo Jimin father " are you Mr and Msr Yoo?? " the employe ask them " indeed we are. " the father replied, Yoo Jimin wasn't really paying attention because her eyes was looking around the fancy place. 

// in the V.I.P room //

" woah, this place is huge " Yoo Jimin says with shock, " anything to make you happy my daughter. " the father says and chuckle... " this is why I love you guys so much. " says Yoo Jimin while smiling, her mother just smile at her and oder the food from the menu.

// after eating //

" before we go, I needed to used the restroom. " says Yoo Jimin, " alright we'll be waiting in the car. " says the mom. Yoo Jimin rushed to the restroom and she didn't who was infront of her that time because she was so focus going to the toilet. Yoo Jimin accidentally fall on somebody, Yoo Jimin was so embarrassed " I'm so sorry, i didn't meant to " Yoo Jimin says and looked up at the person that she accidentally fall onto, Yoo Jimin was stunded to see someone would be that pretty. Yoo Jimin got up and ran away without going to the restroom.

// to be continue //

my questions is.. who was the female Yoo Jimin accidentally fall onto and what should Yoo Jimin do with her old friend that kissed her??