32: The other one..

Start from the beginning

Diego was sitting down but he got up walking over to me, "I hungry" he says, "okay can you wait five minutes then we'll get ya something?" Y/n steps in asking him, he nods walking back over to the bench.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asks me, "nothi-" I get cut off by Brian, "ari come look" he says holding his phone and I furrow my eyebrows walking over to him. I laugh, unbelievable, I knew he was up to something, of course.

 I laugh, unbelievable, I knew he was up to something, of course

Liked by aricentral, madisonbeer, and 5,717,200 others.

@tmz._chisme: Leaked messages, reportedly from y/n y/l/n and Camila Cabello. New couple..? what happened to Ariana Grande? Haven't seen them together in a while.

Comments...

I wasn't surprised, but I went to her party.. what the fuck? I honestly could never but then again I don't know what I was thinking getting involved with one of my students. I laugh going over to Victoria, y/n is typing fast on his phone. He looks pissed off he makes eye contact with me and I look away when I see his guilt face.

How could he do this? I thought..I deadass thought he loved me. But I guess I was mistaken. I wasn't mad, I wasn't upset, I was disappointed. Disappointed that I didn't notice our relationship was all a lie, a fucking lie. He got me pregnant for fucks sake. We have a baby together.

I feel tears well up in my eyes but I refuse to let them drop, I sigh taking my phone out of my pocket.

Liked by meganfox, ykme._y/n, joangrande, victoriamonet, courtneychipolone and 10,781,222 others.

@arianagrande: Love is blind, maybe "the one" isn't really the one you're looking for. People love to then leave you, thank u next <3

@aricentral: I thought he was different.. guess not.

@victoriamonet: hate the player, love the game 🤍

More comments...

I smile and put my phone away, "let's go, I'm in the mood for starbucks" I say and victoria laughs, "when are you not?" Diego asks me and I laugh remembering he's also hungry. "Let's go get you food bean" I say and pick up anuel. I giggle while victoria told me about this girl she likes and she met her on snap chat.. I mean come on now? I just had to laugh.

I make sure diego is buckled up and then I place Anuel in his car seat buckling him good. I get out of the car to be met by something or someone behind me. "You aren't taking anuel or Diego" y/n says as a tear drops from his eye, "were you there for either of them?" I ask him, "you aren't taking them" he says avoiding the question, "move out the way" I say as he puts both of his arms resting against the car locking me in between them. "You are mine, and I'm sorry, I really am. I wasn't thinking straight and I-" I rolled my eyes cutting him off.

I told him to move once again and hw didn't so I pushed him out the way and closed the back car door locking it so he can't go in. I went into the driver's seat and Victoria was in the passenger one rambling about the girl. We talked and talked until we reached starbucks to eat a little something and get coffee.

Diego devoured the bagel while I drank my coffee and wow he was super hungry, I got him a little bit of coffee considering he's so young. Anuel drank his formula and Victoria was engrossed on her phone texting the girl. She won't tell me her name but I'll find out soon.

A/n: I hope y'all liked this chapter, love you bubs bye 🤍

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!