5. Date

Ariana's Pov

Friday

I was sitting at my desk for last period which today was odd day so it was seventh period and it was p.e.

"Y/n 10 push ups" I instruct him and he does them, it has been about 5 weeks and me and him haven't gotten into any arguments even though we aren't dating I see myself with him, we have had sex another reason why I am limping today.

"Done miss g" he says, "nice go lift some weights" I say to him smiling "I got you" he says and jogs over to where the weights are.

"Ari" I hear Courtney's voice, "hey court" I say pulling her into a hug.

"Wow look at your mans" She says pointing and I smile seeing him lift a 30 pound weight flexing his biceps.

"Yep" I say.

"Everyone find partners one of ya'll will have to partner with me since there aren't enough students" I say to the class and look at Y/n directly.

Everyone finds partners y/n acting stupid because he is obviously going to work with me, "is everyone done?" I ask, "yes" they say, "y/n come here" I say to him beckoning my finger. (A/n: I haven't really used that word so apologies if I didn't use it correctly)

He comes over with a smirk, "hello miss g" he says teasingly and I roll my eyes playfully.

Y/n's Pov

"Find a spot in the gym and work out with your partner" She announces.

Everyone did that and they were in their own world.

We found a spot and she runs in place, fuck her breasts are bouncing, snap out of it.

I blink a few times and then start to run in place with her, someone pushes me forward making me fall on Ariana but I make a swift motion pushing her on the wall, "oh so Megan wasn't lying when she said you have fast reflex" Loren says making me roll my eyes, "what the fuck is your problem?" I say irritated turning to face her.

She pushes me back and I know I effect her in some way so I wrap my arms around her waist my eyes flicker to her lips and then back up to her eyes and I can tell she is breathless, I let go of her and with that Megan walks in, "Loren what the fuck is this??" She asks her holding up her phone, "I-I don't-" she gets cut off by Megan, "take this the fuck down and stop fucking around with Y/n" She says sternly to Loren.

Loren is scared of her for some reason but I'm not complaining if Megan told her to leave me alone I'm fine.

"Thanks meg" I say, "yeah yeah whatever I don't like that bitch and you know it" She says to me, "mhm" I hum in response, Megan leaves and then my attention turns back to Ariana.

"I'm starting to like her" Ariana says referring to Megan I let out a chuckle, "okay baby" I say it lowly so nobody hears.

"Come to my house later?" She asks, "oh shit I wish I have to do something with my mom" I answer and for the record I'm not lying.

"Mm okay, well I'm known to your parents as your best friend" She says chewing on her lip, "you are right but I also know that they don't care who I date" her eyes widen, "th-they wouldn't care if it was a teacher?" She asks me stuttering, "nah babe they don't care like at all, I can introduce you if you want, you already know them but I could introduce you as my girlfriend I don't have to tell em you are a teacher or by that I mean my teacher" I say to her, "yeah I'd love that but who said I'm your girlfriend?" She asks teasingly "Will you be my girlfriend ari?" I ask causing her to let out a cute giggle, "yes of course, I'll be at your house later"