15. Scooter Braun

Ariana's Pov

Today was my last day as a teacher, right now I am packing up all my stuff from my desk.

This was a good part I guess of my career.

I get the 2 boxes I packed and I take it to my car.

I go back to the main office and I say bye to everyone, not for long though Y/n is still going to be a student here even when he turns 18 he will just be a senior close to graduating, he says he has plans for college, Penn state.

I make my way home, I had a meeting with my manager Scooter Braun.

I'm more successful than I thought I would be, my mom and brother support me... my dad left me like I had asked of him, I lost contact with him a long time ago so if he thinks he can just come back into my life he is fucked up.

When I was 8 my parents divorced and ever since I had tried to communicate with my father but when I was 10 I gave up and just forgot about it, I hadn't seen him since then but then he shows up to my house out of the blue like what the fuck? You tell me isn't that fucked up?

I pulled into my driveway and then got off the car, Y/n came out of the house hoodie on even though there is a gate to cover but we all know he doesn't take no risks unless something dangerous is happening.

"Here lemme get that babe" he says taking the boxes from my hands, "thanks baby" I say and then lock the car and we go inside, I lock the door and he sets the boxes down on the counter, "so this is really it huh? I won't have miss grande anymore as my teacher?" He asks with sadness, "yep this is it and I'm sorry" I say and he furrows his eyebrows "you don't have to apologize don't feel bad for chasing your dreams" he says and pulls me into a kiss.

It was sweet and long, "we just need for you to be 18 already" I say biting my lip, "mhm" he agrees.

"Baby I have a meeting with scooter remember not even he can know about us so don't ask if you can come with me sorry" I say and he nods, "how long will it take?" He asks, "the place is about 10 minutes away and the meeting is 30 minutes so 40 through 45 minutes maybe an hour depends on traffic" I answer, "alright" he says.

I go upstairs and shower, I change into something quick.

I wear a white croptop with ripped jeans and my black heels.

I say goodbye to Y/n and then I head to the meeting.

I soon get there, I get off the car hurriedly since I was almost 1 minute late.

I locked my car and made my way to the entrance of the studio which is where the meeting will take place.

I walked to the front desk, "hello how may I help you?" The girl asks, "umm I'm here for a meeting with scooter I'm already like 3 minutes la-" I get cut off, "Miss Grande you made it, please follow me" I turn around to be met with scooter, "please call me Ariana and okay" I say and he said 'okay' and starts walking, I followed him like he asked.

We walked into his office and he told me to sit down which I did, he sat down on his office chair.

"So the contract, we will need you to sign it, republic records, if you want to sign the contract we are willing to sign you up for that, here are the papers you can read through them tell me what you think, and if you have any questions I'm right here please take your time" he says setting the papers in front of me.

I get them and read them throughly.

I chew on my lip, it says I have to go to New York for a week, "may I ask why I have to go to New York?" I ask him, "oh it's optional you don't have to if you don't want to" he says and I nod and continue reading, it comes to an end.