Bulling

It's a new school year and Parker has a new style. He has black headphones dyed black fluffy hair. With a black shirt with little bits of paint that was sprayed onto it. He also has chokers .
When he walked into the school everyone looked at him.
"Parker is that you?" everyone was saying just recognising his face and his voice while he talked to his friend ruby.

"this style suits you !" ruby says with a smile. She probably just saying that because she also has the same sort of style but she wears more or a brown then black and white with silver jewelry.

"oh gross Parker your an emo now !?" asked Kai laughing with all of his friends.
"back of loser! " yells rudy with some hand movement ( 🤙🏼 )

Parker walks faster and walks to home home room. Ruby is in different classes but they will see each other at lunch.

Parker sits down in this empty chair so many people are starting at him for just being himself.
That's when kai walks in. All the seats are taken except the one next to Parker and next to the guy why eats his own ear wax. Kai sits next to Parker and start smiling and puts his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing.
Kai puts he hand at Parker's neck and pulls the choker with shaped Parker neck.
"mother fucker why would you do that!" Parker's yells with his hand at his neck.
"because your a little emo!" he says the whole class is laughing. The teacher walks in and everyone settles down Parker but still eyeing him.

When the bell rings Parker quickly rushes out and hides in the bathroom until the second bell. He messages ruby .

--------------------------------------------------------------
Parker- ruby!
Ruby- yes?
Parker -kai embarrassed me
Ruby-whwt that asshole do ?
Parker - he just pulled my choker and let go, my neck stings
Ruby- I'll kick his ass
--------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rings and Parker walks to class. He sits down and puts his headphones on.

After a lot of people laughing at him the bell finally rings. He walks out of class and walks around to find ruby. But he is really just looking at the ground.

Kai walks I don't of him and Parker looks up at him.

(Parker mind) " woah he's kinda fine"