𝐈𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞?

chapter 04♪•°•.

"What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked his wife while Heeseung and Sohee grinned while looking at the stranger girl's expressions.

"Hyeon wanted to hang out with Sohee," she said while looking down at her daughter making Sunghoon do the same.

"Oh my God! Is that why you called me??" Sohee knelt down and opened her arms with the biggest smile pasted on her face as the little girl nodded while rushing to hug Sohee.

"You deceived me so well!! I'm so proud of you I can almost cry," Sohee said while the rest laughed at seeing her life goal being accomplished step by step but the girl looked at her wondering what was wrong with her.

"You?" Hana turned to Sunghoon getting back the other three's attention. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, this is my co-actor in the new commercial so she wanted me to treat her to dinner for it's success." he said, receiving a nod from the girl in response.

"Is she your wife?" the other girl asked.

"Yeah, Jee Hana," he said as he walked to her side and put his hand around her waist. "And that's our daughter, Seohyun," he smiled proudly.

"Oh... I thought you were lying about being married..." she smiled awkwardly. "We were just having dinner, nothing else!" she told Hana who just smiled at her.

"I need to change so tell me if I should get this or not!" Sohee asked Heeseung and Hana for their opinion.

"You should get it! It looks really beautiful on you!" Heeseung nodded happily as he realised he'll get to see her in it in the future.

"I'll get going then..." the other girl informed but no one other than Sunghoon paid any attention. Sunghoon nodded and waved not moving an inch away from Hana.

"It's nice, the long ribbons on the skirt are really nice but go for the long sleeves and keep the off-shoulders." she said as she knew off-shoulders were her favourite. "I'm sure they'll have it with longer sleeves. You'll look taller with that too!" Hana grinned as she rushed to the section. She knew every bit of it since it was her favourite store with Sohee and and Seohyun following her.

The two boys waited outside the store while the girls bought what they wanted.

"Why are they taking so long in here? There's literally the whole mall left yet." Heeseung sighed.

"Hana does 60% of her shopping here and Sohee obviously won't leave her to shop alone since Hana came especially for her so yeah you'll have to wait." Sunghoon informed the boy as he knew their shopping patterns way too well.

"They would go to "Symphony" next but since you're with Sohee, Hana will probably take Hyeon to the play area so you guys can spend some time together while I get her coffee."

"You're acting like you know everything," Heeseung laughed at the guy's cocky behaviour but stopped as he saw the girls coming out.

Hyeon waved at her dad who waved back

"I'll hold these," both the boys said in sync as they took the shopping bags from the girls.

"Let's go to Symphony!!" Sohee jumped in excitement but Hana shook her head.

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon who gave him a proud smirk.

"It's a coincidence," Heeseung whispered making Sunghoon scoff.