𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

chapter 05♪•°•.

Shortcakes

I already thought you agreed too
quickly 😂

Lmaooo I did 🥰

Huh?

I said I did babygirl 🥰

Tf?

What is tf? I proposed and he said yes🥰

Stop with that emoji you're creeping
me out

Why why 🥰🥰

Anyway, what's your plan now

That I'll tell you when you come back

Well I can't for a while.. so wait or
tell me

How about I kill you instead 🥰

I can't possibly not have
you on my wedding day are
you stupid or smthn?

I'll literally chop you into
pieces and cut thin sushi layers
of you and sell it to the
zoo for some extra money
you piece of shit

HEY

WHY AREN'T YOU REPLYING

You think I don't know where you are...?

I'm sorry 🙇🏻🙇🏻 Please help me out
too 🙇🏻🙇🏻 I'm not the one scheduling
the shooting🙇🏻🙇🏻

I obviously texted you to ask when it's convenient for you.

I can not nOt have my
best friends on my wedding
stupid.

I'll keep a date that's manageable for all of us.

Call me when you figure it out (I'm giving you just one day you better tell me before that or 🗡️)

Love you 😘

Love you too babygirl 😘
Received 06:55am

"Who was that?" Roni, a girl in her late 20s asked as she came and sat down next to Jake.

"My ex girlfriend," he lied with a smile and walked away as he wanted to get rid of the woman knowing very well she'll start flirting with him again.

He planned on getting in a relationship but he couldn't, he couldn't lie to a girl about loving her when he already loved someone else but admitting he was still in love with the same girl was embarrassing but more than that, impossible.

Hana couldn't be his no matter what now, she was married, she has a beautiful child. He was ashamed he had those feelings while he shamelessly hung out with them but what other choice did he have?

"I talked to Jake," Sohee told the boy who was busy on his laptop.

"Now we have to go get our dresses?" He asked.

"Yeah and we're going to design our invitation cards as well," Sohee informed the boy who looked her way with a grin.

"That's already done," he said while moving the laptop's screen towards Sohee.

"It's so pretty.."

"We just have to finalise the date now and then we'll give the list of guests to the printer and send it to them." He stated proudly waiting to be praised.

Sohee looked at the man, she knew she was so in love that it was almost stupid. She crawled on the sofa towards the boy who was sitting on the floor with his back resting on the sofa and lay down with her head next to his.

"Heeseung," the girl called, making the boy turn to her.

"If I do something really mean, what will you do? Will you give me a divorce?" she asked.

"No, I know you won't be mean unless I've done something wrong, so I'll just apologise." He smiled as he shut his laptop and sat facing her. "Though, I'll try not doing anything stupid to begin with. We both know I've already used way too much of my luck," he said and the both started laughing.

"Still, what if I get angry over things from the past?" she asked.

"Sohee," he said, making the girl "hmm" in response.

"I really love you okay? And I haven't done much about it yet if not done worse." he said while running his fingers through her hair. "So whatever you do, I'll stay by your side. Why? Because I love you a lot."

"Sometimes I worry I'll take things too far... I'll hurt you too much just because I was hurt in the past," she said, she didn't know why she was saying all this when she had already set mind on taking revenge but she loved him too much, she wasn't sure if she could do it, she wasn't even sure if she wanted the contract marriage, she wanted it to be real, she wanted to stick to him through thick and thin but she still wasn't sure what she will do.

"You can do whatever you want to, because you're always right to me. Whatever you do, I'll accept it." he smiled but stopped as he could see her eyes twinkling because of tears.

"Sohee, you can tell me if you don't want it okay?" he said.

"Huh? Don't want wha-" but before she could ask anything her words were stopped with a kiss.

Heeseung placed his lips on hers and then got away waiting for her to say something.

Heeseung's eyes followed Sohee as she quickly sat up and then got off the sofa. She was embarrassed but not embarrassed enough as she sat down on the floor next to him. The boy saw her sitting in front of him with a straight face while she slowly leaned towards him. Heeseung smiled and rested his hands on the floor behind him before leaning in to kiss her properly this time.

Sohee could feel sweat building on her hands as she felt her whole body heat up as they kissed. Heeseung felt her fidgeting with her hands so he got hold of them and put them on his legs still holding them in his as he sat cross-legged.

"They're sweating!" Sohee said as she pulled her hands away from his grip.

"It's okay, mine are too," he said as he held both his hands up, straight in front of her. There was a moment of silence as Sohee stared at his hands and he at her before they both started laughing.

"Don't worry about anything, I don't care if you're mean to me or throw me out of the house or anything else." He said as he got hold of her hands again. "Just don't leave me and everything will be fine. You can pull any pranks just stay with me while you do all of that," he said as pulled her hand and put it next to his cheek.

Sohee nodded and couldn't help but smile. "It's your fault you gave me the green signal! Don't hate me in the future cuz I will get my revenge!"

"I can never hate you Sohee" Heeseung laughed at the girl who had an evil grin on her face.

ꨄ︎♪•°•.