Turning to dronaputr he says, " I may not the one who bring victory....but I can assure you that in this battle udaypur will only win....

Pandavas downfall will lead to your mitr's victory. Isn't that king of Anga too wish?? It will happen...."

Saying this he turned back and took some steps only to stop by the archer's words, " A war....huh?? For whom....a suta?? "

Adoring a smirk he walks around the boy who stilled at his place and continues, " If devaraj deceived him then it's with his approval.... Afterall why should the monarch have to risk a war for a sutaputr?? "

His smirk faded seeing his words have no effect on him. Whereas the boy smiles inwardly....he know why the bestfriend of his idol itself saying such words that discriminating him. He remembers how they both together found the generous king of Anga in ever worst state of him.

The moment were he lost the mask of indifference and became vulnerable for the first time in his life. That's the moment he understood how important is that person to their life...for him they will may burn the entire world.....

Without losing the calm smile Hridyanshu replies, " Panchalraj?? Whom you trying trick with words?? Me?? Haha....

Just ask out straight....."

The response was fast, " Who are you?? "

" Me?? Am Hridyanshu from Udaipur......"

Annoyance was clear in the face of king of uttar panchal...and he asks, " I need the truth...who are you to my mitr?? What brought you to the position to call him 'pitasree' ??  "

Hriday gulps the lump of pain...he always wanted to announce the world that he is the only son of suryaputr parashuramashishya Karna. But destiny played such a game that his own father don't know about his child and it took decades for them to even see each other.....

The word ' pitasree' was not used to his tongue yet it rolled out from his mouth in a flow when he saw his sire in almost deathbed.

A soft call ushered him to the present, " Hridyanshu!!! "

" Tell me?? Who are you?? Are you really his son?? But...but...i know hrishika...is she from udaypur??

How you and she related to that protubelant kingdom?? How putr you acquired such a position in this young age??

And first of all why hrishika left him and never disclosed about you?? Where were she all these days??  "

The confusion and desperation in that brahmin's voice made him chuckle and he says, " Uncle!! There is no much delay anymore.... The whole world gonna know his worth....

He will be healed by the right person at the right moment...

His eyes will be open to a world without enemies and insults....we gonna free this aryavart and our lives from this cheap politics...."

With that giving no space for conversation he walks away and the dronaputr gaped at the ocean of soldiers that following the kid who now revealed as his karna's son....now anymore no difference between lakshman and Hridyanshu....both are same for him and as long as he alive no harm will meet his vasusen's son.