There are three stairs, he chose the one they usually take, hoping to run into Jiang Changjing when going downstairs.

    Sure enough, the first floor was flooded, the water level reached his crotch, and Si Huan half-swimmed out of Area A by relying on the buoyancy of his life jacket. The hall is also flooded with golden mountains, with various furniture and garbage floating, and there are many people.

    Si Huan was pushed to move, trying to search for that familiar figure in the crowd.

    He was unlucky, and when he passed the stone sculpture of the little angel, a small piece of stone fell from the stone sculpture and hit his shoulder. Immediately, his shoulders and even his entire arm were so painful that he couldn't lift it up. Si Huan gritted his teeth and looked up. It turned out that the water had washed away a corner of the angel's wing.

    Sure enough, when people are unlucky, drinking cold water will clog their teeth. After passing by so many people under the stone statue, why did it hit him alone.

    He picked up the healing green light and pressed it on the wound, and after a while, Si Huan continued to swim forward.

    Feeling the cold sea water, Si Huan turned around and called out Jiang Changjing's name loudly. He also went to Area B to take a look. The water was almost reaching the second floor.

    Another group of people rushed to the hall like dumplings, and Si Huan found it even more difficult to move. At this time, someone suggested that he should take refuge in a place with higher ground, but he was squeezed and followed them.

    Passing by a large floor-to-ceiling window in the theme restaurant, Si Huan saw the huge waves on the sea, like a towering skyscraper.

    In the blink of an eye, huge waves came over and shattered the tempered glass windows on Noah's Ark. He didn't dare to open his eyes after the huge waves came over, he only heard the earth-shattering bang, and the group of people closest to the window were all sucked out by the sea water.

    There was lightning and thunder, and Si Huan was swept into the sea water, as if he was in a drum and turned upside down dozens of times. Dazed, he grasped a piece of wood and floated on the sea surface. The people who rushed out with him just now had no idea where they were swept.

    The constant wind and waves at sea are very dangerous, so he can only temporarily hide in the space. But once he hides, it will be impossible to find Jiang Changjing again.

    Jiang Zhi didn't know what happened outside, and was having fun with Zai Zai. Suddenly, I saw my father appearing on the grass with his body soaked and a piece of wood, running over with the little white tiger in his arms.

    "Father!"

    Si Huan's ears buzzed, and the sound of the crashing waves just now was still lingering in his head. He was dazed for a moment, then looked up at Xiaozhi, moved his lips: "Xiaozhi..."

    "Dad?" Jiang Zhi felt that something was wrong with his father's appearance, and reached out to stroke his wet hair.

    Si Huan supported his head, and said in a daze, "I'm sorry, Xiaozhi, I might have lost your eldest dad again. I wanted to go out and look for him, but I couldn't find him..."

    Xiaozhi listened to her father babbling about something very long. In a word, she only heard three words, "Big Daddy?" That

    's right, why didn't Big Daddy follow Dad? Where did he go?

    "I will find him! Don't worry, Xiaozhi, I will find the big whale. I can find him even if he turns into a zombie, no matter what the tsunami, I can find him the first time, and I will definitely find him the second time."