44

Chapter 44 Earthquake

    After two days, the Wrangler embarked on the journey again.

    Si Huan took a photo of the blue sky and white clouds with his mobile phone and sent it to his mother, it was as blue as washed.

    They were the only car on National Highway 106, and Si Huan drove across the vast expanse at a fast speed. Stopping from time to time to take photos of the scenery along the way, Xiaozhi fell asleep in the car, and when she woke up, she lay on the window and looked out.

    Si Huan was tired from driving, so she stopped at the side of the road and got off to rest. I didn't see many zombies along the way, so don't worry. He stretched himself, hugged Jiang Zhi to rest under the tree trunk.

    "It's been driving for a long time, where are you now?" He stamped his numb feet and asked Jiang Changjing.

    Jiang Changjing looked at the map for a while, and said: "It's early, you have not driven halfway, and you will probably spend the night in this wilderness tonight."

    "What's wrong with the wilderness, camping, Have you ever tried camping, Xiaozhi? Dad will take you camping today." Si Huan became interested, he hadn't tried camping yet.

    "Aren't you afraid that zombies will touch you in the middle of the night?" Jiang Changjing raised the corners of his mouth meaningfully.

    Si Huan narrowed his eyes, "You are the only one who will touch me in the middle of the night. You will be on duty outside tonight, and Xiaozhi and I will sleep in the tent."

    But it is useless to say, someone will still touch me in the middle of the night.

    Just as Jiang Changjing was about to answer Si Huan's words, his expression suddenly changed, and he immediately looked down at the flat ground under his feet. The sand and stones moved on the ground, and the earth trembled slightly.

    "What's wrong!" Si Huan said.

    Slowly, he could also feel the ground shaking, and quickly picked up Jiang Zhi who was so frightened that he couldn't stand still.

    "Over there, something is coming." Jiang Changjing only heard a rumbling sound, and the sky tens of meters away to the east was covered with a layer of yellow veil.

    Si Huan took a telescope to look over, it wasn't their hallucination, the rolling yellow sand was churning and rolling. The sound of dong dong dong became clearer, as if many people were running, coming towards them.

    Jiang Zhi cried in fright, and buried himself in Si Huan's back, sobbing.

    Jiang Changjing suddenly said: "Get in the car!" The

    yellow sand swept over the air above them, his eyes were blinded by the flying sand, and Si Huan quickly got into the car while covering Xiaozhi's mouth and nose.

    The world outside the car was khaki, Si Huan softly coaxed Xiaozhi, and checked whether there was any sand in her mouth. From a distance, Jiang Changjing saw the instigator of the yellow sandstorm—a group of swaying animals.

    Dozens of strong rhinos were leading the group, followed by mountain animals such as orangutans, tigers, and elephants. The dust from the shock was flying in the air. When Jiang Changjing was suspicious, he found that the animals were followed by some clumsy zombie animals.

    What happened, the number of zombie animals is low, there is no reason why they would all go on a mass migration because of these few zombie animals.