Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Because you're the only normie on staff?Enid told me and Wednesday."y/n frowns

"To tell you the truth,I've never really fit in anywhere.Too odd for the normies,not odd enough for the outcasts.I thought Nevermore would be different,but there's still a handful of teachers who will barely acknowledge me."Ms.Thornhill smiles sadly.

I turn to her.

"I act as if I don't are if people dislike me.Deep down...I secretly enjoy it."I almost smile.

"Never lose that Wednesday.'Thornhill smiles more.

"Lose what?"I ask.

"The ability to not let others define you.It's a gift."Thornhill steps away a bit.

"Doesn't always feel that way."I glance the slightest bit at y/n.

Although I don't know why.

"The most interesting plants grow in the shade.And if you ever need anyone to talk to,the door to the conservatory is always open."Ms.Thornkill grins,leaving the library.

"The book just isn't here."I scowl.

"I have an idea,Rowans old dorm.It might be there.But,we will obviously have to sneak around."y/n suggests.

"Sounds like a plan.Let's go."I nod.

We start walking towards that direction,before sneaking the rest of the way in.And,as easy as that.We're in.

We both start searching the room,and the bell tolls,signaling that school starts soon.

"That purple book has got to be here somewhere.Thing,start investigating."I command.

I notice something on Rowan's old desk.

"Rowan's full of surprises."I state.

The door starts to open and I thought we got caught when y/n pulls me away from the door and puts a hand on my mouth.

Her other hand had wisps of glowing pink and red.

She walked backwards slowly,pulling me with her.

Two knocks were heard on the door and Xavier sighed,opening it to have Bianca walk in.

"You're not supposed to be here."He sighed.

"Good to see you too."Bianca rolled her eyes.

"How's you get past the Housemaster?Use your siren powers?"Xavier scowled.

"Not while wearing this.Would it kill you to not think the worst of me for once?"Bianca pleaded.

"What do you want Bianca."Xavier asked.

"To see how you're doing.I'm sorry about Rowan.I know you guys used to be close."Bianca smiled gently.

"Since when did you give a damn about Rowan?"Xavier scoffed.

"You were the one afraid he's do something to Wednesday and y/n.Isn't that why you've been following them like an eager eyed puppy?Or is there something more?Seriously,what do you see in them?You have a thing for tragic goth girls with a bloodied funeral parlor fashion sense?"Bianca glared.

"Maybe it's because they haven't tried to manipulate me."Xavier huffed.

"I make one mistake,and you can't forgive me.Wednesday and y/n treat you like crap,and you can't get enough!"Bianca almost yells.

"Why are you fixated on the two?"Xavier asks.

"Because they think they are better than everyone else."Bianca frowns.