Si Huan also looked out of the window, and the group of animals ran this way like crazy. Just when they were about to retreat to the space to make way for them, suddenly there was a more violent vibration on the ground than the trampling of these animals.

    Suddenly the sky darkened and the earth shook. Si Huan's first feeling was that there was an earthquake, and he tried to hold on to the violent shaking of the seat, which almost caused him to fall under the seat.

    "Enter the space! Don't stay here!"

    Under the wrath of nature, all creatures on the earth became very vulnerable, and the environment they depended on for survival disappeared in an instant.

    As soon as he returned to the space of the medicine house, Si Huan's head was dizzy, and he couldn't regain his senses for a long time.

    Jiang Zhi was stunned by the earthquake just now, and he looked a little dumb as he hugged his father's neck, unable to cry.

    "Huanhuan, Xiaozhi! We are fine in the space now." Jiang Changjing also panicked. The first time he encountered a major earthquake in his life was at this time.

    Si Huan slowed down for a while, trying to regain his composure.

    He looked up at his lover and child, and exhaled, "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

    Jiang Zhi finally burst into tears, with tears and snot streaming down his nose like beads with broken threads.

    With tears in my eyes, I reached out to my father to let him hug me.

    "Xiao Zhi, don't be afraid, Dad is here." Si Huan hugged her, and the healing power was quietly transferred into Xiao Zhi's body, relieving her tense mental state.

    Jiang Zhi cried for a while, then fell asleep sobbing. Witnessing and feeling the mysterious power of nature with her own eyes is simply too much for her mental ability to bear for a child over one year old.

    Xiaozhi didn't sleep well, her calves trembled from time to time during sleep, or she woke up suddenly and called her two fathers.

    Si Huan was so distressed that he stayed by the bed to take care of her. The big rock in his heart finally fell after Xiao Zhi fell asleep.

    "Is Xiaozhi better?" Jiang Changjing came in lightly, glanced at the crib, and asked softly.

    "Well, I really scared her just now."

    Including Si Huan himself, who was still in shock, and forced himself to take care of the child.

    Jiang Changjing touched his forehead, and said with concern: "Take a nap when you're tired, don't support me to see Xiaozhi."

    "I can't sleep for a while, you can chat with me." Si Huan leaned against his lover. "I was scared to death today. I only watched earthquakes in other places on TV before. I didn't expect to experience it again in my lifetime."

    Jiang Changjing was also afraid, "It's also my first time. I don't know what's going on outside now. Let’s go out tomorrow.”

    Fortunately, there is a space for shelter, otherwise they would run away with the group of animals.

    Si Huan rested on the big whale's shoulder for a while, then went downstairs to fetch a bucket of water to wash the car.

    The black car was covered with a thin layer of yellow sand, and the two swept the sand together to restore it to its previous appearance.

    Jiang Changjing was in charge of cooking at noon, and Si Huan put down his chopsticks after taking two bites without appetite.

    "I'm full."