Playing Pup- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) x Angel (Warren Worthington III)

A/N: Sorry I haven't been uploading I was sick last week and then I had Grading for rep-sports so I've been really busy, I'll probably upload 4 today😅.

(Psylocke's POV)
I watched with horrified eyes as the man I once knew screamed in pain. Warren had always been tortured and his wings caused as much pain as relief to him. I had never heard a scream so raw leave anyone's mouth, every muscle in my body wanted to rush forward and cradle his head while the steel feathers ripped him apart from the inside. Subconsciously I moved but En SabuNuhr (i don't think I spelled that right, but we persevere) put his arm out to blockade my path. Warren was on the floor screaming, hands scratching and scraping at the floor for minimum purchase. Though when he stood and the screaming quieted- reduced to pained pants- his wings looked more magnificent than ever, the "feathers" were metallic and sleek, sprouting from thick columns of textured chrome metal. His wings had never been so full and decadent. Warren looked me straight in the eyes and smiled as he unleashed wings at the full spread.
His mood had however dimmed when we reached a safe house in the east of Germany, the weight of his wings had caused his back to ache and the wounds of broken bones and torn muscles were apparent. I sat him down on one of the beds and told him to lie on his stomach, which he obliged. Carefully I picked bone splinters from his back and cleaned his illustrious wings, we had limited resources at the said safehouse but we made do with what bandages we had. I had changed into a tank top and kept my suit on beneath it.
"I hadn't thought I would see you again, Braddock," Warren said laying on his back with an arm tucked under his head like a pillow.
"I... I... Calliban offered me a position I couldn't leave. I never wanted to hurt you but... But it was never about you" I hung my head in shame as he scoffed.
"A note would have sufficed Elizabeth" Warren sat up in bed and winced, I moved fast. Placing a supporting hand on his bare ribs and another on his thigh. Our eyes connected as I realized how close our faces were, I could taste the rum on his breath and smell the sweat and antiseptic on his muscled chest. He shifted his face closer to mine and dipped his head. I moved the hand that was on his thigh to his golden curls and plunged my hand in as his lips met my collarbone, he kissed up and down the right one slowly then moved to the left. He maintained eye contact through his eyelids the whole time. Then he moved up to the place where the muscle of my shoulder met my throat and kissed there, lightly he sucked before biting down on it gently and scraping it with his canines. Warren began kissing my neck on the other side up to behind my ear, his fingers were working the straps on my singlet -pushing them down my arms- he trailed his fingers up and down my arms. He moved his mouth to my own and we kissed softly, Warren bit and pulled softly at my lips before slipping his tongue into my mouth. I pulled the clip from my hair and removed my shirt, quickly disconnected our lips, and reattached it when I had discarded it over the bed. Warren pulled me onto his lap so that I straddled his thighs, I pushed him back so that he lay against his pillows and began to kiss his jaw and neck, he had a soft spot for kisses behind his ear. I felt his throat bob as I placed a hand in the hair at the nape of his neck and the other on his stomach just above his waistband. I kissed down between his pecks and licked the valley down the middle of his six-pack. Warren let out a muffled groan as he grabbed my face and sat up to kiss me. My hands found their way to his sensitive back, and my fingers ghosted across his shoulders and down between his new wings, he was nipping gently my shoulder and applying wet kisses leading to my collarbones. He groaned again when I found his sweet spot, tracing gently then applying pressure then soothing it with less pressure. Warren flipped the two of us so that he was hovering above me as he unbuttoned his jeans and I removed my skin-tight suit. "I definitely never thought I'd see you underneath me again, Elizabeth" he knew what he was doing to me calling me by my full name. But when he looked at my body he noticed all of the scars that he hadn't been privy to, gently he traced them with his finger or kissed them sometimes even sucking or licking at them until I was squirming beneath him then he moved back to mouth and covered us with the thick moth-eaten blanket.
I'll let you imagine the rest 😏😉

Word count: 870
That was a lot longer than I thought it would be, I made a playlist called "Xmen" on Spotify go follow me at MushroomSuckle.
Hope yall enjoyed it, please comment below if you want to read something specific, and vote.

Requests herr😍:

I'm thinking of starting a new book but I can't choose between Harry Potter one-shots and Deadly Class one-shots, do you guys have a preference?