Part 8 The Battle For The Sea

As the hero's Pikachu grew sad that it's trainer must be gone, a hat started emerging from the water next to Manaphy and then out from the water came Phantom who then grabbed Manaphy.

May and Ash: Ah!!

Phantom: You will be coming with me!

Phantom then zipped away on his underwater jet ski.

May and Ash: Manaphy!!!!

Phantom: As long as you're by my side I can always find the temple.

After he zipped away from the two, a light from under the temple shot out of a hole in the side as one of those yellow streams of energy.

Phantom: Then I can take what truly belongs to me now that that little brat is gone! *Laughs evilly* Huh?

He saw the stream of yellow energy underneath him and was wondering what was happening. The light then went straight up out of the water.

Phantom: WHATS THAT?!?!?!!!

Inside this stream of light was a miracle.

(An: Pretend that's Jacob)

Jacob was riding through this stream of light like he had the power of the sea.

Ash and May: Jacob!

Jacob's Pikachu was very happy to see he's alright. The sub then rose from the water to get May and Ash. Jacob kept flying after Phantom in an attempt to get Manaphy back with Phantom panicking and trying his best to dodge his movements.

Jacob: Hey Phantom! I'm taking Manaphy back!

Phantom: You are? Let's see you try!

Jacob: Remember! The ocean is the thing I really care about and you only care about power, so you have no power here! But I do!

Phantom was grrring at himself for mentioning that he is a descendant of the leader of The People Of The Water.

Phantom: You won't be King of the Sea! I will!

He then kept trying to get away but Jacob stayed on his tail. Lizabeth's family watched this dramatic chase in the ocean with smiles that Jacob found out who he is.

Meredith: Hey it's Jacob.

Kyle: But how?

Shin: Who so ever shall wear this crown....shall be known as King Of The Sea.

The chase raged on with Phantom still able to avoid the hero of The Sea Temple but he never gave an inch. Jacob then jumped high in the air from the water in his stream of yellow energy.

Shin: And it's true. Behold The Sea Crown. It is the touchstone between The People Of The Water and the water Pokémon.

Phantom then went underwater with Jacob following him. They then had a big twisty chase under the ocean.