Part 2 The People Of The Water

After Lizabeth confessed her feelings to Jacob and he excepted, he went back to the trailer to get some water only to find Buizel stumbling out of the trailer with the capsule. Buizel tripped and the capsule was falling out of his hands but Jacob quickly rushed in and caught it and saved it from falling. When he caught the capsule he pressed the switch revealing an egg inside and Jacob wasn't sure what kind it was.

 When he caught the capsule he pressed the switch revealing an egg inside and Jacob wasn't sure what kind it was

Meanwhile someone was spying on them and saw the capsule with the egg that Jacob had in his hands.

James: Look at that.

The clown man from the Marina Group came by Jacob and flipped the switch making the egg unable to be seen again. Jacob was wondering why he did that. The clown man then took the capsule from Jacob and swayed his pointer finder side to side at Buizel since he shouldn't be messing with it and then he bowed to Jacob and hopped away. Jacob went after him and saw him giving it to Lizabeth and she saw her new best friend looking at her and she waved.

Shin: So how would you all like a lift to the next town?

Ash: Yeah.

Brock: That'd be great.

As they were talking, Lizabeth took the capsule back into the trailer. Jacob then felt a bit sad that they were going to leave their new friends soon.

Back with Team Rocket, James was looking at some sort of book so he could find out what the object they saw was.

Jessie: What are you looking at?

Meowth: The Team Rocket Cassette.

James: Yes! Right there. Looky. That's what the twerp had in tone.

Meowth: Persued by the Phantom too

James: There's big money to be made from this kind of dirt. Why not call Phantom?

Jessie: I would think Lewing him in on this would intitle us to a piece of what must be treasure.

Meowth: Love that word.

Back at the trailer

Lizabeth was putting the capsule down and pulled curtains around it to keep it hidden. Then Jacob came in and she was happy to see him.