Blake: (off-screen) I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist.

Cutting from the child version of Blake, the blue flag of a white wolf with sad eyes and a circle behind its head is lowered, and raised in its stead is a red monster with three bloody scratches and teeth bared at the world.

Blake: (off-screen) Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place.

Luke: (off-screen) A new leader, with a new way of thinking.

A quick series of images are shown - Faunus replacing their picket signs with axes and blades, windows being broken, thieves leaping on trains to steal their cargo.

Blake: (off-screen) Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear.

The flashback shows one more image of three Faunus individuals standing in a dominating manner with malicious grins until Blake puts down her teacup in front of a stunned Sun.

Blake: So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view,

 So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view,

Blake: all with the help of a little black bow. (she wiggles her cat ears beneath the fashionable disguise to demonstrate)

Sun: (coming to terms with this) So... have you told your friends any of this?

Blake merely looks down in shame and says nothing.

Luke: I'm sure you can make it up to them, somehow.

(With RWY and REB)

Ruby: (shouting) Blaaaake!

Rin: (also shouting) Luuuuke!

Yang: (also calling out) Blaaaake!

Rex: (Shouts) Luuuuke!! Blaaake!!

Ruby: (continuing to scream) Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?