Sweet.

Harry's right hand shyly inched closer to Draco's left, their pinkie fingers brushing against each other as fleetingly as a butterfly's wings would caress the petals of a sunflower.

"You're not bad, 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰. You're not bad. A bully and a git yes, but not unforgivable. I know and believe that and you should too", Harry insisted, turning his face towards Draco as he stared at him with wide, beseeching jade eyes, looking precious enough to make Draco's knees quiver had he been standing.

Draco smiled in disbelief, the sheer goodness of this boy's heart never failed to make him feel inadequate but he'd never have him any other way.

"I know I am being confusing and for your sake I wish I were brave enough to be able to own up to my feelings. Because there 𝘢𝘳𝘦 feelings Harry", Draco admitted not daring to look Harry in the eyes.

"Usually I am more articulate than this. And I know I have no right to ask this of you but I'd just like to have the chance to be able to put words behind these feelings at my own pace". The world seemed to have come to a stand still and despite Draco knowing that even if Harry didn't quite feel the same as or as strongly as he did, there was at least a bit of a crush and yet Draco couldn't help but fear imminent rejection.

"You do because there are feelings from me too, Draco. And yes it's confusing but I want to see this through as long as you promise to be honest with me, starting now. So did you mean it?" Harry asked and Draco breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Did I mean what?" he teased, feeling much more like himself now that he knew he wasn't walking this path alone.

"That... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸", Harry averted his eyes once again overcome with shyness.

Suddenly feeling emboldened, Draco cupped Harry's chin, tilting his face so that those glossy emerald green eyes were on him and him alone.

"I meant it. I meant it when I said I want to have your pictures so that I can look at them whenever. I meant it when I said I'd kiss wherever you hurt better. I meant it when I said I liked looking at your arse. It really is a very fine arse", Draco insisted watching with delight as Harry's cheeks flushed darker and his plump lips trembled wordlessly, eyes dropping down to Draco's mouth for one treacherous second.

Draco leaned closer, those delicious lips beckoning him towards them and it took every shred of self control in him to not cover them with his own. He released Harry's chin to stroke his thumb across the supple flesh of his bottom lip, biting back a moan at the sheer softness of it before he pulled back and whispered softly, almost breathing the words against Harry's lips, "You had a little bit of jam there".

Sticking that same thumb into his mouth Draco hummed thoughtfully. "Mm, blueberry" Harry shuddered visibly, eyes closing shut as he subconsciously leaned his weight against Draco, his head falling against the latter's shoulder.

Harry burrowed his face against the soft material of Draco's dark green over sized sweater, hiding his burning face from view. "Okay", he murmured at last, the ringed fingers of his left hand fisting around the material.

Draco chuckled, swallowing his lust for the boy who was currently using him to hide from him, "Fuck, you're so sweet", he crooned, giving up against his desires and raising his arms to wrap them around Harry.

And Harry 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥.

"This feels nice. You're warm", he commented and Draco's arms tightened around him. "As are you," Draco replied, pressing his lips inconspicuously against Harry's hair.

"I wasn't expecting this when I called you out to talk" Harry admits quietly still not willing to come out of his self made cocoon. "Neither was I but I am not complaining", Draco whispered back.

"I think we should get up now, class is going to start soon", Harry said after a beat reluctantly removing himself from Draco's embrace but still unable to meet his eyes.

"Look at me, Harry", Draco commanded, soft but authoritative.

Harry's eyes met his obediently and Draco's heart stuttered in his chest. 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵.

"And just for your information Potter, I am going to mean every outrageously flirty, horribly sappy thing I'll be saying from now. So consider yourself warned, Potter. I am not playing with you." Harry blinked those wide eyes at him, biting his plush lips before nodding, the tips of his ears still deliciously pink.

"Oi, Harry, Ferret! Come on now. You can talk more later. It's time for class!! Hermione won't let you have a single dinner in peace for the whole year if you're late" Ron shouted breaking them out of their little bubble and Draco was very glad they'd ended their embrace before their friends came up.

"Come on then, let's go" Harry said with an endearing little smile and shyly held his hand out to Draco who immediately grabbed hold of it and intertwined their fingers.

They walked side by side, hands swinging between them when Draco suddenly asked, "Do you want to come to Muggle London with me this weekend? You could show me your flat and take me to that place where you got your ears pierced so I can finally get that piercing I've been dying to get?" Draco asked in a sudden fit of Gryffindor bravery.

Harry chuckled softly, the sound warming Draco from the inside, "Is that going to be a date Malfoy?" They stopped in front of the entrance of the Charms classroom and Draco watched with a smug satisfaction as Harry tilted his head all the way up to look him in the eye. He was not a few inches but almost a whole foot taller than Harry and loved their height difference.

Adoringly he tucked a wayward strand of lush black hair behind Harry's still so pink ear, watching with breathless affection as it bounced back. So stubborn.

"It would be if you let me kiss you when it ends". Harry bit his lip again and subconsciously leaned towards Draco again. 𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵, Draco thought with delight.

"I'd let you kiss me now" Harry whispers, shocking the living daylights out of Draco and himself after he finally registered the words that just left his mouth.

But he wasn't a Gryffindor for nothing and stared at Draco challengingly, their eyes locked in a fierce battle of wills.

"Ahem", Professor Flitwick cleared his throat awkwardly. "Gentlemen, as fascinating as this is, I have a class to teach. One which both of you need to take as well", he reminded gently as he gestured to the door.

Mortified, Harry and Draco entered the classroom to the sounds of their snickering friends, each going to their respective seats.

Halfway through the class, a clumsily made origami crane flies towards Draco landing neatly on his desk. Surprised, Draco unfolds it carefully, his smile nearly splitting his face in two at the words written on it in Harry's familiar chicken scratch.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺 <3